The online racing simulator
zenkiukas winter textures
(49 posts, started )
Quote from Sobis :Similar to "Soon™"

You mean similar to "Early in 2009™"?
Sorry for waiting again, reworking textures at the moment, progress report today lately, or tomorrow.

EDIT:

nice job Zenkilukas! I like them! Good to see that u started this again
nice! I'm back home from holidays on thursday.. too much asked to have them finished for friday? : >
Finish this!! I have some plans with it
Thanks guys, that's was busy week. Info soon as i can.
how do you find all blackwood textures? just browsing through? I feel like taking a shit on devs for not making it clear which belongs to blackwood and which belongs somewhere else..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :how do you find all blackwood textures? just browsing through? I feel like taking a shit on devs for not making it clear which belongs to blackwood and which belongs somewhere else..

you mean aston? not blackwood? yes i'm browsing through, most of aston textures names start like "AST", and some of them "GW".
yeah, sorry aston.. I was making blackwood textures myself so mixed up
so many textures are named differently than bw_ something... hate to find the right ones for trees etc.
?
News! Was a hard month on school, now i have some free time.

Quote from zenkiukas :News! Was a hard month on school, now i have some free time.

Astonishing.

Much encouragement brother.
Very good job! Keep it up, mah friend.
Can't wait for release!
i just want em :> looking good zenkilukas, as allways
Team up with Lynce after the Aston textures are done
Really Stunning Job is going on here! Perfect Job mate!
Waiting for download Link Cheers!!
Any updates ??
Sorry guys, I have quite a lot of work to do for school and I don't have much time left for this project. Plus there are other things that need to be done.
that means it will never be realised!
It's an old thread, but it's one I have always anticipated.
How is this doing?
Any news finished ?

zenkiukas winter textures
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG