The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :Loud bang.

But he didn't break it so you don't have to look for that

He also didn't die so all in all not really interesting.

You are aware that supersonic speed isn't a constant value and decreases with density of the medium?
Quote from cargame.nl :Loud bang.

But he didn't break it so you don't have to look for that

True if that speed was at sea level, however he was 100,000 + feet up at the time, and the air density is less therefore the needed speed to break the sound barrier is less, more or less around 680mph. (don't use KPH...that's for johnny foreigners and not us Brits)
No I didn't. Then he most probably did, my apologies.
However, you wouldn't hear it anyway since you're faster than the sound, no??
In the german interview that just happened some minutes ago he mentioned that he had no clue if/when he broke the sound barrier, he was way to busy trying to get the tumbling under control. He also was shortly before passing out and still somehow managed to trick the G-Meter so it doesn't go into emergency mode, that would happen with 6s of continuous tumbling, he managed to stop it for a few seconds every now and then, thats why it didn't throw the stabilizing chutes.
Quote from JazzOn :However, you wouldn't hear it anyway since you're faster than the sound, no??

Nah you would because you're "behind" the shockwave, i.e. travelling into it. (I'm assuming it would form at his head?) If it formed behind his head then no, he wouldn't hear it. There won't be much of a shockwave up that high anyway, the air is so thin.
Ramos' ball.

Quote from Mysho :Ramos' ball.

Now just waiting for the John Terry/Mission Control celebration picture
Well that really was interesting. Props to Felix, outstanding job making it out alive..
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .d
Rofl
press conference starting.
Quote from -NightFly- :press conference starting.

Finally. I thought youtube were trolling me with a random picture.
Unofficial numbers from the records guy: 1343km/h, Mach 1.24!

some on boards released too: pulled already, thanks red bull
Preliminary official speed: Mach 1.24. Fuuucccckkkkkkk.
Quote from Hahmo :Well that really was interesting. Props to Felix, outstanding job making it out alive..

He had very little control regarding that.
http://youtu.be/snwKR9SzVjI second try, red bull pulled the first one in no time for whatever reason, after all it was broadcasted on youtube...
That suit cam is great, although not that dramatic as i thought it would be.
Quote from J@tko :Preliminary official speed: Mach 1.24. Fuuucccckkkkkkk.

****ing hell

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG