The online racing simulator
Mission to the Edge of Space-Felix Baumgartner
Ya ive been following this. Gonna be interesting
Yeah baby, my legs have been going up and down the last hour and half while waiting for the countdown. What an amazing kick it will be for Felix, I've jumped from 12.000 feet 350+ times and we only have 1 minute free-fall before we pull our chutes, oh man the feeling from do it from 10x that height.

Seems like the weather gods are with them this morning, really hope they get to do it today and that Felix lands safely, so much can go wrong with this.

E: Here and here is proof incase someone thinks I'm bullshitting.
Stream is live and it's saying that mission is on weather hold.
Quote from Dennis93 :For all y'all who thinks he's bullshitting, He is the Swedish Travis Pastrami!

Is actually spy or finnish
Quote from Kid222 :Stream is live and it's saying that mission is on weather hold.

Bah yeah, bet I jinxed the weather by saying they looked good to go...
i hope they take off the 3 lines coz cant see anything from em. Oh and ppl stop standing in front of live stream cams !
how do they make sure he lands in roswell, and not canada?
So delay after delay..
#11 - troy
Balloon is rolled out now, felix is getting into the suit could be going upwards in about 2h. For the Germans servustv is broadcasting in hd the whole day already. (can get it via satellite, cable or on the internet)
Quote from troy :Balloon is rolled out now, felix is getting into the suit could be going upwards in about 2h. For the Germans servustv is broadcasting in hd the whole day already. (can get it via satellite, cable or on the internet)

thanks for the servusTV hint...
Apparently he's definitely not going before 1730 UTC (little less than 2h from now)
Phew, I was asleep at the time and I thought I'd missed it.
Ill just wait for this to uploaded to YNC if u catch my drift. Idiotic stunt is stupid.
Quote from mp5cod :Ill just wait for this to uploaded to YNC if u catch my drift. Idiotic stunt is stupid.

wow what an intelligent post
This is so awesome. As i understand he'll be reaching speeds close to supersonic but barely feel a thing.

Question: Excuse my lack of information, but will we see actual images from the outside or how will it be captured?
There's some activity!
#19 - troy
The plan is to break the barrier of sound, and yes there will be cameras on felix' suit but we won't be able to see those images live due to technical reasons.

Some radio problems right now, kittinger doesn't sound very happy.
Somethings counting down on the stream... 5 minutes
Watching live, 5 secs!!
ffs aborted
Damn! Aborted

Mission to the Edge of Space-Felix Baumgartner
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG