The online racing simulator
No, that's an hour and 30 minutes.
Quote from Boris Lozac :No, that's an hour and 30 minutes.

Ninja edited. :P
Summer time sucks, can't get it right.
54 minutes WOOOT
They are taking a piss now, it's like they don't want us to watch.
Redbull Stratos Launch Live Stream
I fail to see a profit from this being a public event. They can't guarantee wind conditions.. Should have been private event with results posted afterwards.
Quote from Mysho :I fail to see a profit from this being a public event. They can't guarantee wind conditions.. Should have been private event with results posted afterwards.

It's Redbull, what do you expect?
why wouldnt u wanna see something like this live? every frikkin scientific crap is just posted after the results.
Quote from Bose321 :It's Redbull, what do you expect?

Something Monster Energy like... Ultra HD video on youtube with great music showing the best scenes captured when falling down. That would guarantee more viewers, they're just loosing them by this logic.
1 million 100 thousend live viewers.
Going up now
laauuunchhh
This is the future of private sector space apparel. The investment is long term in that they are making the venture for when the time comes. The broadcast is chump-change compared to the investments on the development on that suit.
target time 2 hours.brb
Also, for those who don't know...65 years ago today, Chuck Yeager became the first man to pilot an aircraft beyond the sound barrier.

"Hey Ridley, ya got any Beeman's?" (Right Stuff movie clip)
Sucks that their live stream is a minut late. On TV it's realtime.
All the broadcasts are with 40 seconds delay, even the TV ones as far as I know.
Could be, on my local TV station it's a minut upfront compared to their Youtube stream.
Halfway there!
ah yes not too long now
Which TV channels is this on guys?
#99 - DeKo
In the US I believe it's on Discovery, but I had a scan on Sky and couldn't find a channel broadcasting. RedBullStratos.com has a 1080p live stream.
its getting close to the jump...35km (114k ft) height reached.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG