The online racing simulator
seriously need a different server :/
#27 - CSF
Not much we can do other than hope.
I would reccomend to all teams/drivers to read the Red Flag + Server Failure regulations in the NDR Sporting Code so you are prepared just in case we need to suspend the race - either for a server failure OR a major crash necessetating a red flag.

Big reminder: THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTLEY NO CHAT WHILE THE TRACK IS RED - Most questions you'll have will be answered by our explanation of what will happen, after we take the few minutes necessary to sort out what we need to sort out. You will be afforded a chance for questions once we have sorted everything out and waiting for the restart time.
Good players.
apologies to the 09 and another car for when my cars tire decided to give up.... thxdennisbabe
I'm so embarassed at that final hour that...I don't know. Too much bad luck during the whole race, apart from us gaining 16 places total from avoiding both pile-ups during the first 15 minutes, but then we got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time when I T-Boned two spinning cars (separate incidents) in front of me, that made me come to a full stop as well both times. Very, very frustrating to see our race already ruined by these situations (we lost 8 of the places we had gained from the pile-ups), not even Cem's quick pace saved it, after all that time we lost. And then comes Matt and pretty much gets a flat tyre, stops giving a **** about the race and then gives it engine damage and stops the car, knocking us to dead last, 7 laps down. What a ****ing joke. I'm glad this was our last race of the season, because as far as this kind of racing goes, I don't want to race with attitudes like this.

About the incident between the #26 and #22, I still think it was completely the #22's fault.

P.S EDIT: I told you that that setup was shit, Matt...
penis.

Was good till the last 20 mins..
Full Race On-Demand!

Most of the incidents on track were caught on stream (besides lap 1 sorry). Was very umm... entertaining.
It's because of those textures.
man i ****ed up :l

the set at end of stint was really sliding. so much LLM catched me. Tbh, i lucky for the crash at hairpin when everyone did pile up into llm.

i wanted so much that i must catch to tommy but not possible.
and then to make sure we did finish nice end we saved our fastest for last.

man i was adding fuel as i enter pit and stopped in box and notice tyre change was at never. but to late. already stopped. maybe i thought michel woud know but maybe he didnt.

man i feel bad

good race anyway!
we had nice long endu race, see you next round!
Quote from VTiRacing :we had nice long endu race, see you next round!

Good Race ; ) see you on Kyoto
If it wasn't for the start our race went as planed, we knew the AM race would probably be about damages and time spent in the pit, so we've decided to race within our limits and avoid damages at all cost, Virgil and Niklas did an awesome job without repairs needed and they gave me the car almost as new...most of the race we were fighting and hoping to recover from the bad start to a top 5 place, so no need to tell you how surprised we were to get an other podium...good race all!

@James Peace: I was planning to let you pass before the hair pin, but I made a mistake before the chicane which slowed me a lot and caused the contact when you were coming to lap me, I know you haven't lost much from it, but I am sorry!

Grats to Inex for an other dominant race!!
Our race-plan played out quite nicely. Ilari did a good job minimising mistakes in Q and deserved that pole. I knew I had to get passed him at the start due to the heatpeak and after that kept an eye on his damage and noticed that he was struggling a bit and wall-e'd a few times which gave me a gap.

After CoRes early pit it was just about maintaining the gap and give Matti a clean car so he could do his crazy laps, now that I think about it I should've put damage on it instead so he wouldn't humiliate me with his FL :sadbanana

Grats Isaac and Mikko who showed XRR isn't slow here when in right hands and GenR for taking final podium spot, see ya'll in the final round.
Wow, what can I say... Will start off by saying grats to the top 3 Stunning pace, ineX (and Assurprice)! Well done, and congratulations on the championship to the whole team! :-)

I must say I am really happy for the 4th place we managed to get. Didn't expect that! Started the race in 17th with 100% fuel. We thought we were gonna be held up in traffic, but an unbelievable start and some good passes got us up to 6th place before 30 mins into the race. We had quite a solid gap, and gained some seconds in the pit. Lacko did a really consistent stint as well, and kept us in 6th. And it was fantastic to see that we had no damage at all when taking over the car again for the last stint. Quite a change from practice, haha!
Last stint was just about being consistent, and keeping the 6th. But others disasters moved us up to a very satisfying 4th place in the end. Slow and steady got us there

Hoping to be more on the pace for the next round, see you there!
Quote from Franky.S :man i ****ed up :l

the set at end of stint was really sliding. so much LLM catched me. Tbh, i lucky for the crash at hairpin when everyone did pile up into llm.

i wanted so much that i must catch to tommy but not possible.
and then to make sure we did finish nice end we saved our fastest for last.

man i was adding fuel as i enter pit and stopped in box and notice tyre change was at never. but to late. already stopped. maybe i thought michel woud know but maybe he didnt.

man i feel bad
Q
good race anyway!

Was very clean driving between trr and llm, yet very competitive. Fun to watch

As for myself, i had done 4 stints practice on fzr but hadnto race xrr with 10 laps of practice and a new set, so thanks for noting my good pace on stream. Only wanted to drive 34 laps bu nathan had to eat dinner, tyres were fallin off and core am escaped. Tire was so thin i had to move brake bias more to rear, but this caused some bad turns and i took genuine pro out(cheers for not raging at me gus haha) raptor got by me with couple to go, but trr pitted so i didnt lose any spots in whole stint, mission accompolished for me
We started in 13th place. I did the first stint and I got caught in the green flag carnage and somehow managed to roll, but luckily landed on all fours and was able continue. Unfortunately the car had suffered some damage to the right rear, so we decided to go for a early pitstop since we already lost so many positions.

The remainder of my stint was all about trying to be as consistent as possible and to minimize any risks of damaging the car. Erik and Martin both did a great job. Big props to Erik for putting in such a consistent stint in his first real competitive endurance race, especially on this tough combo. Well done, mate.

I had a lot of fun during the race. South City and GTR's is normally not a combination that I'm very fond of, but it turned out to be quite entertaing and sometimes a bit nerve-racking aswell, lol.

Cya at Kyoto.
Feel your pain, nathan got up to 13th and his game minimized under yellow dropping us to 25th
Quote from dekojester :LFS Lap 69 - Car 33 vs 98:
Car 98 - 1-lap penalty (unsafe recovery from an incident) - PLEASE do not reverse onto then STOP ON THE RACING LINE. Either hold your position until minimap is clear, OR quickly reverse to the other side of track before resuming.
Car 33 - 5-place grid penalty for Round 6 - Ignoring yellow flags. DO NOT take yellow flags at fast / blind corners lightly, especially a turn like T1 @ SO4 - usually offs there are rather large.

Thats from the protest thread. I watched it and personally I wouldn't have done anything different to Teemu(well, probably I would have been told on ts what was waiting because my team mates are awesome). I mean, he got a yellow on the s/f straight, and then it disappeared(I guess its for something in the pitlane) and then he gets 1 just before entering t1, but again it could be something in the pitlane. He did try and avoid the accident, and the only reason he couldnt was because of what 98 did. He then had to pit and do a damage repair, I think considering all of that he doesnt deserve an extra penalty, considering I'm pretty sure you can go through a lot of races to find people who havent backed off under yellow flags but its been a false alarm, but incar ingame...we have no way to know that. If its a new thing and we need to back off and treat yellow flags as we would irl, in the knowledge everybody does the same, then ok.

And I'm not being biased because CoRe are probably 1 of our main rivals. I just think a lot of things recently havent had consistency.(Tomeks waiver, it still makes no sense to me and I think others too in the context of other people trying to get 1). If we know the rules and can understand them, then we can act appropriately. In the past it's to me just been common sense is enough to get you by, but I would have thought common sense would mean Teemu doesnt get a penalty for his crash, and Tomek wouldn't get the waiver.

E: And also I get a "break" to drive for ineX again, apparently I'm being biased not to mention that. From my pov I understand why I'm getting it (They dont count TSR pro as a team anymore so they count I've only drove for 2 teams.) For me thats common sense that I'm allowed to swap because of my own personal situation, but maybe to others it doesnt so I'll mention that too.
Little something that has been troubling me, I think that after half of any season of league racing new sign up should be prevented…example: Inex signed another car under another name and take valuable points away from the championship contenders. The same way in AM, for the last race we only need a 17th position to win the champ, so if I wanted to play it the same way, I just need to sign up one or two extra cars in PRO to make sure there are 17 cars or less in AM, it is not fair and it should not be possible! (of course I do understand that admins are only trying to fill the grip for every race, but it is wrong)

My 2 cents...
-
Olet vammainen (ilbens) DELETED by CSF
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by CSF
Quote from Framaris :Little something that has been troubling me, I think that after half of any season of league racing new sign up should be prevented…example: Inex signed another car under another name and take valuable points away from the championship contenders. The same way in AM, for the last race we only need a 17th position to win the champ, so if I wanted to play it the same way, I just need to sign up one or two extra cars in PRO to make sure there are 17 cars or less in AM, it is not fair and it should not be possible! (of course I do understand that admins are only trying to fill the grip for every race, but it is wrong)

My 2 cents...

R1: I drove with Dom who lets not forget, is a GenR driver. I gave him the car in the lead and had a pace advantage over ineX. He had a chance to take points off ineX, he didn't.

R2: We had a puncture but GenR and CoRe werent there to take advantage

R3: We have a timeout from a huge lead, we're 3rd on the last lap. I'm not gonna say I outdrove and outsmarted and owned Ilbens and Krasi, cos thats not what happened, so I'm not gonna be like "LOL I OWNED GENR AND CORE AND PASSED THEM ON LAST LAP". My team mates extended the stint, our tyres have more tread and I just took my chance to get the moves done. Everybody ran R2 R3 so everybody had equal chance to do what we did, they didn't.

R4: CoRe didn't run their fastest driver for 2h of a 3h race and shot themselves in the foot by adding D/F in a pitstop, GenR crashed in the last corner and tbh Simon could have protested GenR for what Krasi did at the start, but we didn't.

R5: You have an argument that I got involved by hitting into Krasi, Krasi didn't really give me a choice of what to do after I made the mistake of outbraking myself, but it was a mistake. But anyway what cost you the race was stuff in your control like your driver hitting the wall in T1 with a lack of concentration and breaking the car. Matti was underprepared and didn't know if he could race until 2h before the race, and the alternative was even less prepared so assurprise probably didnt help ineX that race, especially cos they ran a different car. But again, GenR and CoRe arent there to take advantage.

I don't see how assurprise has really affected your championship. Thats before you even get to the fact your making an assumption that we're so driven to win we would enter a 2nd team to try and help ourselves win a championship we're dominating anyway, maybe its cos we want/Mikko wants to practice with us and be able to race but we don't want to give other teams with a driver we can't trust the set? Ask 3id with Emyn driving with Joonas in MoE 24h all about that..

Oh, and I heard you might be entering an R2R team for the last round. Hypocrisy...
Quote from IsaacPrice :Ask 3id with Emyn driving with Joonas in MoE 24h all about that..

I like the way you only know half the truth from that topic and still you state knowing everything about it
oh and pls i dont to be a part of this, and i think neither does emyn
I think no new teams for the last round
Quote from Framaris :example: Inex signed another car under another name and take valuable points away from the championship contenders.

Hold your horses and check the facts before writing something. It wasn't ineX that signed another car, it was me. Originally I wasn't even going to drive with any ineX team members, but someone else. Eventually the plans got changed and yes, I drove with Simon in WE1 and with Isaac in SO4, so what? As long as it's legal to do so, I don't see any problem with it. And so what if the team I signed up takes points away from the championship contenders? Just cos I didn't sign up at the start of the season doesn't mean I'm not allowed to drive the races with Assurprice and occasionally defeat championship contenders? Stop with the trash talking before you even start it, really...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG