Round 5 of the 2012 GT2 World Series.

3 hours of South City Long (SO4)

18:00 UTC on Sunday 26 August 2012: Pre-Qualifying BEGINS
18:00 UTC on Tuesday 28 August 2012: Pre-Qualifying ENDS
19:00 UTC on Friday 31 August 2012: Qualifying
Saturday 1 September 2012:
18:50 UTC: Grid Stacking Begins
19:00 UTC: Race Start

Passwords for Pre-Qualifying will be sent out sometime during the Friday or Saturday prior to Pre-Qualifying.

Discuss!
#2 - ZanZi
Given the experiences in previous years of Dickifor Nakovic on south city and his fresh DSQ, it should be a good idea to make sure he's sitting at home having chips. Discussing.
Haha
Finally a race without me having to do something else...
Maybe you want to change that since you know on quiet far notice Deko?

See you on South City.
Quote from Dennis93 :Finally a race without me having to do something else...
Maybe you want to change that since you know on quiet far notice Deko?

See you on South City.

What, change the race date so you can't make it? That's effort.
#6 - CSF
/ban denns93 999
Quote from ZanZi :Given the experiences in previous years of Dickifor Nakovic on south city and his fresh DSQ, it should be a good idea to make sure he's sitting at home having chips. Discussing.

Coming from a bloody maniac who dived me in a 200kmh corner. Get real man. :| We all have our bad days. I took my penalties like a man.
I watched the replay and it didn't really look like a dive to me, more like a clean overtake before you went to his line and hit his rear
#9 - IMOL
Just stop guys... This is South City, lets just enjoy it... :|
#10 - CSF
You know you are being silly when Tomek comes in as the voice of reason!
Deko, Could you please check your PM's, I have sent you one about this round. Thanks
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Deko, Could you please check your PM's, I have sent you one about this round. Thanks

I have no PM from you greeting me. Mayhaps you failed to click "send"?

E: Dominik said you sent that to him, so check your typing next time.
Ow sorry, He may have another one then. Sorry
I hope I'll be there! Looking forward to it!
#15 - RLeb
Looks like a nice, full field for the race saturday!

Unfortunately, I think we're sitting on the wrong side of the Pre-Qualified line
So I guess I'll have to step in the BUS and race this time as well...sigh. I feel confident for this race after a couple of hours' practice, but I'm still a not too happy at having to ditch TBO practice to take over from Tuomo. Still, there's no way I'll pass up a chance of racing with Cem Dalda
Looking forward to the race, all the top championship teams at the front. Should be a pretty close race . Good job in Q Ilari and Teemu stepping in late.
Second that, should be a good hard race!

Ready to win.
Good job to all drivers, I hope I will have the chance to drive tomorrow, Dom is too fast
So...it's going to be interesting to start from the last row, to say the least. If my internet holds up, if Matt's recently bee-sting-swollen...uh...self makes it through his stint and if the car is still in one piece for Cem to take to the finish, then that's great.
For those who missed qualifying (or would like to enjoy it once more), please feel free to watch it on-demand here.
fastest Am car \o/

gon be fun race i think

AAR is racing for a cure to Breast Cancer

Another announcement from Angry Angus Racing: We are encouraging some friendly competition between the teams. Teams can either mass donate as a team, or individuals can donate and place their team name under "Personal note to the participant" when donating. The most generous team will win a prize. That prize is a team promo/highlights video prepared by Zoltan (wody21) Gacsi http://www.youtube.com/user/wody21/videos

www.RunForTheCure.com/goto/AngryAngusRacing

The pink car will race on September 29th, the pink kart will (hopefully) race on September 30th
Donations will be tallied on September 30th.

Good Luck!
That's a nice gesture, $15 donated from ineX Racing
Figured I'd share this with you:
26 A.Moroz timed out
96 D.Errebo timed out
50 M.Wen joined the spectators
69 K.Raudsepp timed out
15 D.Dupta timed out
separated by, what, a minute?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG