The online racing simulator
Impressions V
(11 posts, started )
Impressions V
heya,
I finally finished Impressions V!

direct download (127 mb)
online stream (www.liveforspeed.se)

Now my exams begin and will keep me busy till late august so a zippyshare-link is all I can offer so far. I strongly recommend to hit the download button on the right (the file is 130 MB) rather than streaming the video. zippyshare streams are horrible - if they work at all...
I don't have access to an ftp, nor am I registered at youtube or vimeo, but feel free to spread the video anywhere you like, if you want to.

EDIT: stream and direct download now available
Great video as always Jens.
Very cool, I always liked your videos.
Apart from that, I think I've seen a clip twice in this video.
thank you guys!

Quote from FireMike15 :I think I've seen a clip twice in this video.

ah damn now that you mention it .. it's one of the FZR shots, I had two clips named pretty similar and accidentally put the same one twice :doh: ..second one was supposed to be a close-up shot so you could see the driver's head turning.. ugh this bothers maybe, maybe I'll fix it in a month

edit: thanks for the quick notification, maik.. I fixed it within a night-shift and re-uploaded the movie
Simple, but really well compiled and synched. Still had a feeling that I am missing something. Knowing your potential, Jens - 8/10.
#6 - Litro
Nice one!
Quote from Jens O. :thank you guys!

ah damn now that you mention it .. it's one of the FZR shots, I had two clips named pretty similar and accidentally put the same one twice :doh: ..second one was supposed to be a close-up shot so you could see the driver's head turning.. ugh this bothers maybe, maybe I'll fix it in a month

edit: thanks for the quick notification, maik.. I fixed it within a night-shift and re-uploaded the movie

No problem, mate. I hope to see more videos of you in future.
Looking forward to more.
I love it. I love the fact that you gave us download link. I have a look every once in a while from my desktop. The music is brilliant, make's it so very tense and makes me wanna go race.
thanks again!
posting the movie in here was already worth it, even if it was only for a few people viewing it.. it's nice to get feedback from people who seem to watch every movie you release over the years and also from the other movie makers who produce great stuff - and way more complex stuff, often by using effects and usually by doing excellent camera work (while I keep my movies pretty simple).
Quote from Jens O. :thanks again!
posting the movie in here was already worth it, even if it was only for a few people viewing it.. it's nice to get feedback from people who seem to watch every movie you release over the years and also from the other movie makers who produce great stuff - and way more complex stuff, often by using effects and usually by doing excellent camera work (while I keep my movies pretty simple).

I adore video that are done in simple way. Easy to watch and more eventful. Not distracting viewers with effects show and etc. I really respect you, mate, how you manage your videos to look simple, but in other hand - really enjoyable to watch Keep it up. We're looking forward to your next works!
sorry for the bump - but there's currently the possibility of streaming the video at www.liveforspeed.se and I thought this might be interesting for those who couldn't watch the video because they don't download files from the internet.

also, I replaced the filehoster-link with a direct download link.

Impressions V
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG