The online racing simulator
Danger from footsie with G27 pedals
I constantly knock around the pedals for the G27 when the wheel and shift is not there. Does anyone else do this?
Kind of like a foot rest for my restless legs.
They seem to be pretty resistant and durable.

you knock around your pedals? when wheel and shift isnt there?
I put my wheel and H shift to the side on the floor.
My pedals stay in the same place under my desk and I mess with them all the time.
With my feet.
Anyone notice the calibration off because you play with them and popping with your feet?
I am always pressing them and worry about extra wear.
Ahh, doing the same with my wheel (Driving Force Ex). Allways have my feets on them, and as you say, play around with them. Hopefully they will endure
I use my G25's pedals to cool my feet off on a hot day when I'm not using them, and using them to practice my clutch+throttle timing for real life, doing this for 4 years, no issues as far as I know.

Barefoot + stainless steel pedals = cold
Quote from Zipppy :Barefoot + stainless steel pedals = cold

You should try some Fanatec CSP's... Now THOSE are cold.
@CheerioDM

You are seriously disturbed.

I'm going to let these pictures illustrate what's going through my mind

lol:something
I do the same
i do, but not as errattic as cheerio is suspect...

maybe one or twice over an hour or so along with readjusting myself in my chair...
#11 - Zay
I also do this
yez wen my weel an sh!ft iznt der i do dis aswel
I do the same...
why NOT to do it
Quote from teppo.jr :why NOT to do it

cause you could knock the pedal cable under the edge of the pedal...stil... ( mind the pun ) and crush the cable when you're racing hard

Quote from theirishnoob :cause you could knock the pedal cable under the edge of the pedal...stil... ( mind the pun ) and crush the cable when you're racing hard

damn ur good -.-
Never thought of that. I am constantly readjusting the pedals with both feet picking it up sometimes.
remember folks

Keep calm

and

crush you're pedal cable
#20 - PoVo
Yeah your clutch pedal might break and you will have to become a cruiser.
Quote from PoVo :Yeah your clutch pedal might break and you will have to become a cruiser.

or you could just use a DFGt and need no clutch, or use g25 or g27 pedals with DFGT if one or the other breaks...

honestly it doesn't Really affect me all that much its just the others who are tighter then 2 coats of paint and wont replace their gear when they break it by getting too kinky...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG