The online racing simulator
Quote from nathan246 :I'm suprised I got 17th, pretty much because of that lucky .97 I pulled or else I would be 25th(ish). Congratulations Ray, you tried to pull your internet cable to hope to have an other run.

he could have just typed abort run lol.
Can i get some advice on driving line and/or setup?
I was having hard time achieving even 37,00, splits 13,04 almost always, sometimes lower, but the second part was total mess. I've gone through few setups during the quali, tried at least three styles of T3 approach and exit, but always with the same outcome...
I go "tight in, tight out and let it run wide". So basically get the nose right into the corner early, keep tight to the apex and let it run out wide slowly. In T1 and T2 my exit is a bit to the right of where the lowest dashed line starts. In T3 I basically make two steering movements, one to get the nose into the corner and then another one a bit further around to keep it onto the apex. Try watching Dan Sanger's laps
Quote from Raven88 :gotta go big or go home, ive pulled my run in years past to just go faster..... deko likes to say its ego driven, well yes yes it is when I know i can do 94s and should be able to get some 93's in

Can't understand why you're so negative there, if you have deleted your pole once to improve it even more, that doesn't mean everyone must do it.
Quote from Raven88 :gotta go big or go home, ive pulled my run in years past to just go faster..... deko likes to say its ego driven, well yes yes it is when I know i can do 94s and should be able to get some 93's in

Sorry but I see some non sense post and u have something against my teammate's pole. It's ur problem that u did not have 6 minutes for 6 hours on Saturday. In racing, only the result counts, so enjoy it cowboy
Who cares, just be happy you are in the race. Whoever has pole gets passed exiting T1 anyways.
Quote from pmd9409 :who cares, just be happy you are in the race. Whoever has pole gets passed exiting t1 anyways.

+1
Quote from PMD9409 :Who cares, just be happy you are in the race. Whoever has pole gets passed exiting T1 anyways.

Definitely +1. The average differences were waaaay too close to guarantee a spot for more than half of the field.
Quote from TexasLTU :...and the time is actually pretty shite for a pole, I had 96/96/97/95 in the pocket (offline prac) but sadly not enough balls to take a new run, which was good already, and later proven to be a pole run.

Quote from TexasLTU :Can't understand why you're so negative there, if you have deleted your pole once to improve it even more, that doesn't mean everyone must do it.

you said it yourself that time is prety shite for pole, but you got pole and that's what matters no need to take another run if you dont want to. It's not easy to run 96's it's such a fine line to run a 96 or faster. If it came off negative sorry. It was a good job. I was actually surprised to see more people running in the .96's.
I ran a .98 on my run after a .05 first split. Best lap I ever did

Qualifying and Bump day for the 500 has always been more exciting and fun for me than the race. Think it might just be me though.
It might not be just you...
Quote from oscarhardwick :I ran a .98 on my run after a .05 first split. Best lap I ever did

Qualifying and Bump day for the 500 has always been more exciting and fun for me than the race. Think it might just be me though.

Most times the race has 20 million safety cars :P
Id also like to protest the penalty received as the rule states "2. All skins must also contain all elements required by the published skin kit." Which my skin does! Decal placement is never mentioned and can be open to interpretation.
Regardless i didnt make it but that is still absolute crap and you know it!
Quote from AstroBoy :Most times the race has 20 million saftey cars :P
Id also like to detest the penalty received as the rule states "2. All skins must also contain all elements required by the published skin kit." Which my skin does! Decal placement is never mentioned and can be open to interpretation.

I think you meant to say 'protest' the punishment.
Quote from AstroBoy :Most times the race has 20 million saftey cars :P
Id also like to detest the penalty received as the rule states "2. All skins must also contain all elements required by the published skin kit." Which my skin does! Decal placement is never mentioned and can be open to interpretation.

You were missing the 500 yellow bar on the air intake
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I think you meant to say 'protest' the punishment.

Quote from Mustangman759 :You were missing the 500 yellow bar on the air intake

Well picked Yuri And Mustang that usually covered by the drivers head. So any colour would be silly let alone theres still yellow on it :P So please GTFO
Quote from AstroBoy :Well picked Yuri And Mustang that usually covered by the drivers head. So any colour would be silly let alone theres still yellow on it :P So please GTFO

If we provide the logos by themselves an and area to put it, placement within that area is your choice.

If we provide the logos as part of an overlayable png or whatever image, then that's because we want those logos / markings in that specific spot, any variation is not acceptable.

The yellow air intake / top of engine cover is perfectly visible, the drivers head does not block it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG