The online racing simulator
Some stats I collated for JP:

'09 500: 44 qualifying entries, 37.00 cut off (with Spazz last)
'10 500: 34 qualifying entries, 37.02 cut off (SC Steve last)
'11 500: 37 qualifying entries (inc. DQ), 37.025 cut off (37.02 without DQ)

Currently as of 1911 BST

'12 500: 39 qualifying entries, 37.0050 cut off.
I can't beat my time anymore. Is gonna be close, IM FRICKING 29TH!
ow penis, I'm out
Remember you're still in if someone drops out
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :ow penis, I'm out

to be considerate. This is the quickest qualifying pace for this event since the use of r2s for cutoff cars.
Need 8 people to withdraw to get in race
Veery p'd off after being left without a chance to improve my time after my internet packed up on me. ****ing providers.
Quote from J@tko :Some stats I collated for JP:

To finish that:

'12 500: 45 qualifying entries, 36.9950 cut off

First time pole has been beaten on bump day.

First time Jack has not rolled.
Quote from J@tko :To finish that:

'12 500: 45 qualifying entries, 36.9950 cut off

First time pole has been beaten on bump day, by an LLM driver.

First time Jack has not rolled.

fixed.
That would be worth bragging about if he actually bothered to do his laps on Pole Day :doh:
Quote from Mustangman759 :fixed.

That's because usually i'm on pole but because I was at road America yesterday I couldn't attend. But you could say 1st time someone has tied my track record for r2's.
Quote from Mustangman759 :fixed.

that's not really impressive.

The thing that is more impressive is that Klaidas only used 1 qual run and he's on pole, and Dan is 3rd.

And also, LLM, I do hope you have got your shit together, I don't want this to end up like 250 did.
Quote from nikopdr :And also, LLM, I do hope you have got your shit together, I don't want this to end up like 250 did.

250 went well until the final lap I thought.. And actually, I thought it went VERY well...

Back on topic though: good luck to everybody next weekend in the race. Sorry I won't be around to watch it.
j@tko luckiest man in the race
Race hasn't started yet.
Quote from nikopdr :that's not really impressive.

The thing that is more impressive is that Klaidas only used 1 qual run and he's on pole, and Dan is 3rd.

And also, LLM, I do hope you have got your shit together, I don't want this to end up like 250 did.

3rd because I failed at the qualy with only getting 4 .96's should of been 4 .94's....... at least 4 .95's...... such a fail
Quote from Raven88 :3rd because I failed at the qualy with only getting 4 .96's should of been 4 .94's....... at least 4 .95's...... such a fail

Yeah, i know that feel... I practised nearly the whole saturday morning, got a run with 2 .96's and 2 .95's... But I don't know, messed up my quali runs completely. I just knew I was going to fail when I saw that my last qual run's first hotlap, first split was 13.04... I just lost interest after that.

Meh, 8th is fine, I don't care. It doesn't matter, as long as I don't start at the back. After all, it's 270 laps.
Quote from nikopdr :The thing that is more impressive is that Klaidas only used 1 qual run and he's on pole, and Dan is 3rd.

...and the time is actually pretty shite for a pole, I had 96/96/97/95 in the pocket (offline prac) but sadly not enough balls to take a new run, which was good already, and later proven to be a pole run.
Quote from TexasLTU :...and the time is actually pretty shite for a pole, I had 96/96/97/95 in the pocket (offline prac) but sadly not enough balls to take a new run, which was good already, and later proven to be a pole run.

gotta go big or go home, ive pulled my run in years past to just go faster..... deko likes to say its ego driven, well yes yes it is when I know i can do 94s and should be able to get some 93's in
Actually, after getting some sleep, i'm very proud of my result. I'll be so lucky to sit and watch those unfortunate 30 chaps waste 5 hours of time driving behind SC.
Quote from J@tko :Remember you're still in if someone drops out

need very much luck then btw gongrats to everybody who'd pass
Quote from Yuusei :j@tko luckiest man in the race

Yep That 36.97 last lap saved me. In the hundreds and hundreds of practice qualifying laps I did, I managed one .98 and a handful of .99s. The .97 is the fastest qualifying lap I've ever done and probably will ever do. I managed one .9925 average in practice but there's no way I could produce that again in 3 runs in qualifying. So yeah very lucky
F**k yeah, I'm 31st . When I did 36.9950 I hoped that's enough and I didn't belive myself that I am able to do a better run. Yes, in practice I did many times 36.9800 but when I was doing official run I was prety nervous. I hade to drive with Shift+F, because on pole day I made 1st lap 36.99 and then 37.03....

So good luck guys!

Yes, here is still a bit chance to start, but it's not that feeling when you get to race in Q
I'm suprised I got 17th, pretty much because of that lucky .97 I pulled or else I would be 25th(ish). Congratulations Ray, you tried to pull your internet cable to hope to have an other run.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG