The online racing simulator
Wow, Massa ran faster than Alonso for a change. Of course the times don't mean that much yet.

As for Pastor, um, "oops?"
No matter how fast or successful he is or will be, he's still a disappointment to evolution. Who the hell does this random shit at this level..
#29 - CSF
lol, jesus ****, just when you think he might have stopped being a tit. Typical Pastor.
TROLOLOLOLOL @ Schumi deliberately holding Hamilton up in Spain (just showed it on BBC) - GTFO and get Di Resta in instead of him
Quote from J@tko :TROLOLOLOLOL @ Schumi deliberately holding Hamilton up in Spain

There's nothing wrong with that.
Quote from vipex123 :I half hope Senna to win, just so we can all see everyone say Maldonado can't drive and we can see how stupid the accusations are!

In realistic terms, Hamilton will be super fast as usual but I expect Schumacher to be somewhere near the front. That is if he doesn't destroy another car infront of him of Mercedes mess up again.

Yeah, I'll accuse him of deliberately driving into another car in a temper today, Worst driver in formula 1 strikes again
Red Flag 2 years in a row for Perez

Same corner Maldonado hit.....
Even accounting for bouncing off the kerbs, somehow the car just kept going much straighter than it ought to have for the amount of lock he was using.. Shame it had to be Pérez and Sauber

e: Ah, broke off a kerb long before hitting any walls. "Good" to know it wasn't just a simple case of overdriving and sticking it into a wall. Integrity = retained.
3 of my 6 drivers in my non-LFS Fantasy F1 team:

Senna
Perez
Button

FML.
Button....
Woooow Schumi!!
Fk yeah!
What_the_****?!!!!
Blueflame is going to be flaming out of his ears now, SHUMI POLE!
lol 5 place grid penalty for schumi.
Schumi will be banging his head for that Spain accident now. At least he proved he still can do it.
Very happy for Webber

So I think the grid is:

1.Webber
2.Rosberg
3.Hamilton
4.Grosjean
5.Alonso
6.Schumacher
7.Massa
8.Raikkonen
9.Vettel
10.Hulkenberg
11.Kobayashi
12.Button
13.Senna
14.Di Resta
15.Ricciardo
16.Vergne
17.Kovalainen
18.Petrov
19.Maldonado
20.Glock
21.De La Rosa
22.Pic
23.Karthikeyen
24.Perez

Perez damaged his front left steering arm by clipping the wall inside on the first apex of the swimming pool chicane.
Australians on the front row of the big 3 races for Sunday.
Quote from BlueFlame :Perez damaged his front left steering arm by clipping the wall inside on the first apex of the swimming pool chicane.

It seemed like it was broken already.
To me, it looked like he might have done it going too far over on the red and white curb but it wasn't a clear shot.
Looking forward to this, Monaco is legendary

FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2012 (Monte Carlo)
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG