The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :Grosjean shouldn't have tried to squeeze MSC so much...

He wasn't squeezing Schumi intentionally. He was trying to avoid the two Ferraris.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :He wasn't squeezing Schumi intentionally. He was trying to avoid the two Ferraris.

Douche could have lifted at any time.
Quote from N I K I :Douche could have lifted at any time.

Yeah 'cause that would be a great idea when there are 18 formula one cars going at full throttle meters behind you.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Yeah 'cause that would be a great idea when there are 18 formula one cars going at full throttle meters behind you.

Just for a moment....... he had almost a car length to car behind...... Christ.
#80 - CSF
Kimi getting blocked by Perez was hilarious.

E: Wat that pen is shocking.
Quote from CSF :Kimi getting blocked by Perez was hilarious.

E: Wat that pen is shocking.

Seriously, Perez wasn't even close to be in that lane to go into the pit lane and seriously compromised Kimi to the point that he lost a place.
Luckily Kimi was fast enough to avoid the crash.
Quote from CSF :E: Wat that pen is shocking.

That's what I first thought, but when you see the replay he's basically on the racing line right until he turns across.
#84 - CSF
Looked to me like Perez did a pretty normal Monaco pit entry, but meh .

Erm, Hamilton.
#85 - CSF
lol Kimi 11th.
Quote from CSF :Looked to me like Perez did a pretty normal Monaco pit entry, but meh .

Actually to be fair Vettel took the exact same line. And Perez wouldn't have forseen Kimi being on his inside on the exit. Should probably enforce pit entry blend line there or something.
#87 - CSF
You can almost hear DC fapping at Schumacher having another problem.
Weird that it's always Schumi's car that breakes down... Don't remember Rosberg having an problems so far.

./conspiracy
Kobayashi flying:

Looks like Jarno Trulli train to me..
F YESSSS!!!! FINALLY A WIN FOR MARK!!! Feels like an eternity since his last win. Hoping the protest against Red Bull turns out to be unfounded...
Other then that it was boring. (As usual).
That race was won on Saturday.

Good win to Webber though, nice Strategy by Redbull to get Vettel up the grid.

Tyres where too good though, maybe they should introduce a Monaco only spec tyre because tyres seem to last much too good there even on the softest compound.
Quote from Mustafur :Blueflame is going to be flaming out of his ears now, SHUMI POLE!

Turns out I was right.
Quote from cargame.nl :Other then that it was boring. (As usual).

What do you expect? 3 wide overtaking? It's Monaco for christ sake.
Quote from cargame.nl :Other then that it was boring. (As usual).

I don't think I've fallen asleep through it before today.
Having never watched F1 before this year I had expected Monoco to seem like a bigger event (being a part of the "tripple crown of motorsports" I expected it to be even more so).

I was glad that they didn't have to pit as often as in other races that I've watched, but it did lack the excitment that that creates. This confirms my notion that the races are only artificially exciting thanks to the tire situation.

I'd rather it be truly boring than artificially exciting though
All i can tell is that, the Hotter the track the faster the Lotus is, the colder the track the faster the Ferrari is.
Too bad the rain never really showed up.

Cornys, I wouldn't let Monaco confirm your suspicions about anything except Monaco. It's a unique race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG