The online racing simulator
The traffic built up behind the Renault engines today, they might lack top speed but the launch they get out of the corners isn't too shabby. Anyway, great win for Mark, it would have been nice to get some rain just to spice up the action though.
@dwb : Cornys is right. And in normal race (with this amount of pitstops) we would have seen passes as well with everyone running so closely.
Honestly, it's Monaco, what are you expecting? The spectacle of Monaco doesn't bring overtaking it brings cars within inches of barriers and tradition.

The DRS wasn't effective so based on the last two races there it was poor, but in relation to all Monaco GP's it was normal.
Holy crap that was one boring race... Even by Monaco standards.
I have to say I was pretty surprised once again seeing how recklessly lotus just threw away one day of practise sessions just to tweak the steering on Kimi's car. Unless it is broken is it really worth it to ruin whole weekend and not drive in two prac sessions just to change the steering on the car to make it little better?

If I was Boullier I would have said to kimi that just shut up and drive. We fix it for saturday.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Cornys, I wouldn't let Monaco confirm your suspicions about anything except Monaco. It's a unique race.

Yeah, I will give it that fact. It was a unique and exciting race track. I just expected a little bit more than that out of one of the tripple crown events. I was holding it to Indy 500 standards, and I was disappointed.

I wish more races would include only 1 or 2 pit stops in F1.
Good thing about Monaco is it means Canada is next.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG