The online racing simulator
Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
Disagree. Senna jinks to the left a bit, but at that point Schumi is still out to the left, then he moves to the right behind Senna before he brakes.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Plix, Senna's fault because he changed lines in the braking zone after Schumacher had committed.

Gooby pls. Schumacher is at fault, rules state it, the advantage of having eyes state it. Need anyone say more?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Plix, Senna's fault because he changed lines in the braking zone after Schumacher had committed.

Then again, if Schumacher had committed he would've hit a rear tire and not DIRECTLY in the gearbox.

look again 'plix'
Well, who cares, Alonso wins.

E: Hamilton vs. Massa coming up.
All Senna had to do was hug the inside line, Schumacher would have braked to the far left distract Senna, and everything would be fine. Instead Senna decided to do random moves for no reason and it cost him. Clearly a bunch of Germany haters here.
Weaving in braking zone... Pretty obvious. Although Schumacher's fault as well, why to choose outside instead of inside...
Quote from NotAnIllusion :All Senna had to do was hug the inside line, Schumacher would have braked to the far left to get a better line to the next turn, and everything would be fine. Instead Senna decided to do random moves for no reason and it cost him. Clearly a bunch of Germany haters here.

I don't get your beef.

Normally I'm rooting for Schumacher for a good position, Senna's move was completely legit, He moved defensive, and back to racing line, Schumachers move was half assed and not exactly 'Committing' to anything, he tried to move to the inside after Senna moved back though Schumacher misjudged and braked too late.

Schumachers fault.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :random moves... Clearly a bunch of Germany haters here.

Random moves = picking a line and driving in a straight one.

And I quite like Germany... I just think that using eyes would show just how at fault Schumie was there. I think that we have someone who would like to rim a German here.
Schumi's excuse to Lee McKenzie:

"He moved left in the braking phase, I moved to the inside to try and avoid him (!!!!!!!!) and hit him"

Senna changed lines waaay too late. Also, _why_ would he move to the *left* of all places? Schumacher was never going to get alongside regardless, so why did Senna jink to the left, leaving himself an even tighter entry and worse exit for the next turn when there was nothing to defend to his left? Because he bad.
Has anybody here ever heard of a "racing incident?"

(jk)
#88 - CSF
We need to see an onboard from Schumacher.

But yeeeeeeeeees Pastor into the lead!!!!
He could have... oh, I don't know. Braked using some initiative and not tryed to move when on the brakes and no incident would have happened. Grid penalty deserved for that Avoidable Contact.
Maldonado got the undercut!
Maldonado leads now!

#92 - CSF
That's the biggest BS pen... Button looked to lose nothing....
KIMI PLEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE HOLD UP ALONSO!!!! a
Kimi could win this
Gwan' Alonso!
GO MALDONADO!!!!!

tro
#97 - CSF
Pastor's pace has been as steady as a rock this stint...
5 races, 5 different winners^^
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Amazing. So glad to see the underdogs (and the legends of Williams) back on top. Brilliant drive under all the pressure from Alonso.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOL UNDERSTATEMENT on the radio.

Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG