The online racing simulator
Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
#101 - CSF
Calmest first winner radio ever.
Congrats to the worst driver in Formula 1 - Mr Pastor "no-talent-ridebuying-hack" Maldonado
What a drive from Maldonado. Got to give it to him. Handled that last stint perfectly.

Pretty happy with Hamilton too. Button on the other hand, useless all weekend for some reason... So much for an amazing tyre "manager" as well.

Also, Kimi and Lotus... So close.
#104 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Congrats to the worst driver in Formula 1 - Mr Pastor "no-talent-ridebuying-hack" Maldonado

Taki Inoue should have won a Grand Prix.
I'm happeh for Mr. Williams, and Mr. Sauber Winner carried by car and tyres.
"Worst" driven in F1 history just a won a race :bananalla

5 races 5 different drivers and teams, last time it happened was in 1982 i think
Maldonado did a great job. The tire saving at the end for him was fantastic.

Props to Kimi and Lotus in general. Slowly improving, plus those lap times by both their drivers at the end was incredible in comparison to other cars on track.
When will Ferrari finally fire Massa by the way?
Maldonado did prove at least he has nerves. Some other drivers would have started making mistakes or defending way too early when alonso was so close at one point but Maldonado just kept doing what he was doing and simply did just enough what was needed.

A bit surprised how slow compared to Alonso and Maldonado the lotuses were in the beginning of the race.
Lmao, Kimi´s face after the race, specially on the podiums.. icecold guy hasnt changed at all

Race after all:
Maldonado= who is this guy? anyway, nice driving
Alonso=
Kimi=again, so close!! nice driving!

Cant really tell who´s going to win the championchip, getting tighter and tighter.
Btw, how many points you get from the first, second and thirth place?
Impressive stuff by Maldonado, very well driven.

Great season so far, hopefully Kimi or Grosjean will win the next race.
#112 - CSF
Don't expect Lotus to be up there in Monaco, the car doesn't really seem to suit that kind of track.
Quote from CSF :Don't expect Lotus to be up there in Monaco, the car doesn't really seem to suit that kind of track.

Probably not, though I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
narain karthikeyan is gonna win next race
Quote from CSF :Don't expect Lotus to be up there in Monaco, the car doesn't really seem to suit that kind of track.

Would you say that Williams suits this track on Thursday evening? Everything is open.
#118 - CSF
Quote from Mysho :Would you say that Williams suits this track on Thursday evening? Everything is open.

Williams looked decent in testing. The Lotus went horribly at Monaco last year, so it's not an outrageous thought to think it will again this season.
Williams garage on fire.
Low quality cap from BBC Forum stream of the Williams smoke. Seemingly under control now.

edit: BBC reporting the fire was caused by a KERS explosion and that there are injuries but no more information.
Attached images
smoke_williams.JPG
"I'd already seen Grosjean braking very late and hitting me into Turn 1, and I didn't want Michael to do the same." - Bruno Senna quoted.
So he moves across in middle of the zone to make sure that Schumacher doesn't hit him. Obviously knowing that Schumacher has new tires and that, that will allow Michael to brake super duper hard when he sees Senna's ass right in before his eyes, even-though inertia from braking 5-10 meters later than him is carrying him. Yes, it all makes sense now Bruno.
Well done to Maldonado - not a lucky win, although some teams must look at themselves and wonder if they did the best possible job this weekend.

Great for Sir Frank too. The car seems to have basic pace, so like Sauber they are ready to nip at the heels of the big teams when they get the right track and the sweet spot on the tyres.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I look forward to watching BlueFlame's head explode in here if Maldonado has a good finish tomorrow.

It exploded alright.

Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG