The online racing simulator
Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
Quote from amp88 :Low quality cap from BBC Forum stream of the Williams smoke. Seemingly under control now.

edit: BBC reporting the fire was caused by a KERS explosion and that there are injuries but no more information.

It's called getting rid of the evidence

Pastor Maldonado, worst driver in F1, can only win a race when they slow everyone down with stupid tyres (or with whatever cheat they just torched haha ;-) )
go die in a fire.
Quote from englishlord :It's called getting rid of the evidence

Pastor Maldonado, worst driver in F1, can only win a race when they slow everyone down with stupid tyres (or with whatever cheat they just torched haha ;-) )

Well Maldonado's car is in Parc Fermé so I'd like to know what they left in the garage that you consider to be what they cheated with :P
Quote from BlueFlame :Well Maldonado's car is in Parc Fermé so I'd like to know what they left in the garage that you consider to be what they cheated with :P

Cocaine laced weetabix.
5 different winners in 5 races, driving for 5 different teams. Did this ever happen in F1 history?
#134 - CSF
1982 maybe?
Williams were on fire today (literally), that's how you win a race, they controlled it and won it on strategy. I still think Maldonado is a numpty, but that was a great drive. Hamilton had a very solid race too.
Quote from CSF :Don't expect Lotus to be up there in Monaco, the car doesn't really seem to suit that kind of track.

I wouldn't expect Ferrari to shine as much either. When i saw Alonso's exit from last chicane few times, when he was just out of the pits, he always lost some time there. And Monaco, that will be nightmare for them.
@ Williams fire. It was Alonso.

Oh, the Irishmen and their magic.
Quote from CSF :Williams looked decent in testing. The Lotus went horribly at Monaco last year, so it's not an outrageous thought to think it will again this season.

That was due to the exhaust design though, it basically sucked on any tight track, im not sure if the track temp is Hot then they should be fast as that seems to be where the car is the strongest.
#144 - CSF
What?
mismatched tyres? u blind?
Yeah mismatched tires, and not allowed according to a Pirelli employee on twitter.

https://twitter.com/#!/PaulHembery/status/201648841915772928

Looking further in to it seems like some teams just put their own labels over the pirelli ones...

Quote :“@surbjitzyphro: Torro Rosso mis-matched tyres. http://i38.fastpic.ru/big/2012 ... 33414372c14ba4f0245b9.jpg NOT ALLOWED!” Our systems say no mixing just checked with @Mario_Isola

Quote :“@ScarbsF1:@f1peter27 @PeterDWindsorI saw a few cars with the yellow rear Pirelli markings faded” Teams put their markings on over our label

Quote :Paul Hembery ‏ @PaulHembery

“@surbjitzyphro: Torro Rosso mis-matched tyres. http://i38.fastpic.ru/big/2012 ... 33414372c14ba4f0245b9.jpg NOT ALLOWED!” Our systems say no mixing just checked with @Mario_Isola

nvm most likely false alarm (markings also went away with a few other teams apparently)
So fat and slow Jack
teemu plz i just got up

Spanish GP thread '12
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG