The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 93: Head2Head

This rounds theme is... "Head2Head".

Round rules: (made by Gr1jkeeRU, these will not be changed)

Make a best looking of head2head battle on the track! External images are allowed.

Cars: All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work this round.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 26.04.2012. at 20:00 GMT.

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
Final Entry
Attached images
Photo_001_preview.jpg
Photo_001.jpg
Pic_002.jpg
#4 - Danas
wow, really?
Final Entry
Attached images
preview.png
rainybattle.png
Lets make this one week longer, I don't think there is a point to make voting for only 3 images.
Anyway, it looks like photomode competition probably needs to take a break again since nobody is interested in it anymore, so if there won't be more entries, I might not continue this for some time.
Final Entry

Mine 4th edit so don't expect enything special
Attached images
HtHPreview.jpg
HtH.jpg
Really nice for a 4th edit
Quote from andRo. :Lets make this one week longer, I don't think there is a point to make voting for only 3 images.
Anyway, it looks like photomode competition probably needs to take a break again since nobody is interested in it anymore, so if there won't be more entries, I might not continue this for some time.

Well, I actually think there are a lot of people editing in the other thread, so I dont understand why dont they try. My entry was only my second ever edit, but I wanted to give it a try, and so I did... We need to get more people participating, but I must admit I dont know how.
I know, well probably not many are interested because this photomode competition has been going for a very long time and pretty much nothing different has been happening in it. Last time when this happened, we took a 4 months break and that helped, it continued pretty successfully for another year, but now the inactivity returns again.

Myself I am also very lazy to do anything lately, but I'll see, maybe I can come up with something. I just think this is a great theme and we shouldn't waste it, there could be lots of very cool and interesting edits, so lets make this a week longer and see what happens.
I wonder how many entries can one person make cause i have made i think better edit but i have already done one entry?
You can make as many as you want, but only one of them (the one that you choose) will go to the voting. So, basically there is no point making more than 1, but if you want to practice, then have a go.
@ lolmen - You aren't allowed to post more than 1 picture in this competition. But nice edit btw.

I think I try this topic too, this weekend.
Quote from FireMike15 :@ lolmen - You aren't allowed to post more than 1 picture in this competition. But nice edit btw.

Maik, read post above his.

Quote from andRo. :You can make as many as you want, but only one of them (the one that you choose) will go to the voting. So, basically there is no point making more than 1, but if you want to practice, then have a go.

:s

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG