The online racing simulator
Quote from -NightFly- :Something Im usually missing.

Obviously me too, because a caution would fly with 5 to go and me in 5th . And that was all hard earned work not some last lap caution blast or such.
Quote from PMD9409 :Your fault for not lifting. Just because there might be a gap prior to the move, doesn't mean there will be once you get there. You ruined the finish to a good race for many, disgraced your team, and then had the stupidity to start insulting others.

haters gonna hate

Quote :Car 21 deemed to be down on apron to avoid an incident, Car 25 deemed to have forced Car 21 down onto apron. Two-second time penalty (added to other time penalty for a total of a 4-second penalty.

Other final lap incidents reviewed, no fault found in any other incident on the final lap.

Deko, any plans for KY500 this year
iirc last 2 weekends in June
i haz my sources
Quote from PMD9409 :The irony!!!

Good job Bowyer.

thank you. I may have got the penalty but the team communications don't excuse the 21's actions.

:P
Haha Ray's fault not mine.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Haha Ray's fault not mine.

Why are you making such a big deal over that incident, Mr.Waltrip?
#62 - CSF
Initially I deleted the LLM spam from this topic, however I think it is better just to leave it in to show that it doesn't matter how people try to present a turd, it will always be a turd, and this is one of those turds with pieces of sweetcorn in it.

Quite frankly, you are all a bunch of idiots, it doesn't matter who we came to the conclusion was more at fault for the incident at the end of the race, it was marginal. The only person who had no fault was Nathan, who was robbed of a good result by the chuckle brothers II.

Now, any more posts by LLM idiots, posting pictures or celebrating that they were not quite at fault for a wreck will be deleted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG