The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Qualifying and Twin 115's Discussion
Qualifying Day is Sunday, 25th March 2012! You will be PM'd the password for qualifying sometime Sunday early morning after the final entry check is made. Your Twin 115 password will be sent out after hotlap qualifying ends.

For an explanation of the session, see this article on the NDR website about how qualifying works - yes it's from the 2010 running, but it still works.

You MUST participate in at least the hotlap session of qualifying to be able to participate in the 2012 Kyoto 250. If we get more than about 43 drivers around to qualify, I will sort out when drivers can be in server for qualifying, and we WILL fit anyone eligible who attends in.

I anticipate hotlap qualifying to take about an hour or so. Each Twin Race should take about an hour as well. You may NOT be in server if it is not your twin race.

If you cannot make the 115 you are assigned to, you are welcome to request a swap to another 115 OR elect to be placed to the provisional drivers pool. You must inform me of this as soon as possible after Twin race delegations are posted.

The schedule for qualifying day is as follows:

15:50 UTC: Arrival deadline for all competitors.
16:00 UTC: Start of hotlap qualifying, one outlap, two hotlaps, one inlap.
17:30 UTC (or 20 minutes after end of hotlap qualifying, whichever is later): Twin 115 Race 1 (60+2=62 laps; ONE GREEN FLAG pitstop required - ALL TYRE CHANGE REQUIRED)
19:00 UTC (or 15 minutes after end of Twin 115 Race 1, whichever is later): Twin 115 Race 2 (60+2=62 laps; ONE GREEN FLAG pitstop required - ALL TYRE CHANGE REQUIRED)

REMEMBER: Most of Europe starts on Summer Time / Daylight Saving Time this weekend, PRIOR TO THESE SESSIONS. If you're unsure of the time in relation to you; please use the Time Zone Converter

The official grid will be posted about 24 hours after the conclusion of the Twin 115 number 2. You will have 24 hours after the finish of the session that has the incident you wish to protest to file a protest if needed.

Discuss qualifying and the Twins here !
Do we know when the Twin 115s' will be (irregardless of our position)?

EDIT: This is for today, correct?
Quote from speeddemon6 :Do we know when the Twin 115s' will be (irregardless of our position)?

EDIT: This is for today, correct?

Nope, this is for sunday the 25th which is the qualifying day
Aaah... Thank-you!
Is green accepted? If it is you are missing a few people.
#7 - CSF
Just because you have driven the sessions doesn't mean you are accepted.
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed : Wrong thread you blind dude...
Will there be a live broadcast of qualifing and the twins?
Deko. I will only be available for race 2. If you can make sure I am in that race after quali that would be great thanks.
Quote from dekojester :You must inform me of this as soon as possible after Twin race delegations are posted.[/B]

Quote from oscarhardwick :Deko. I will only be available for race 2. If you can make sure I am in that race after quali that would be great thanks.

As I've told everyone so far this year and in year's past: I don't care what race you can make, until after hotlaps end and I make the assignments. My concern when hotlap qual ends is making the initial assignments and getting PMs out as quickly as possible.

Only after you get notified after hotlaps should you tell me or even expect me to remember or write it down.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : don't post that in this thread, it has no place here.
my lfsw name is wrong btw :P
I'v missed the Qual heat, but can't I still make it to second twin 115?
NO!!! I had chancce to race in Ky250.. My first chance in big event.. And guess what.. My laptop swithed off Im sorry, if I crashed someone....
Quote from Denny12 :NO!!! I had chancce to race in Ky250.. My first chance in big event.. And guess what.. My laptop swithed off Im sorry, if I crashed someone....

you hit me and another car but i got only minor damage
3rd row start \o/
Race 2 password now set on server, gridding will start at 18:53 UTC.
Im SO frustated... someone should send me a set [a friendly guy]. Thankks.
Ping timeout... \Q_Q/
I was having some major technical difficulties amidst, and prior to the race. I'm glad that I was able to finish it, but now we must wait for the 30th!
Very disapointed got completley distracted, time to pull my Fo8 out! Great event everyone, I enjoyed it.
wen't better than i expected, digged out an older set (risky shot doing that without even testing it before the race) and discovered it was AWESOME, compared to the one i've used until then this year!
lol, one of the commentators," I don't even know what to call it" Ill inform you, its just being American :P
I was doing fine until I lost Yann's and Laurynas' slipstream, got caught and was involved in a lag-tap play with Nawrocki and Mr Oval Ray Kings, which made me nearly crash out.

I lost slipstream and had to fight back, but because my pushers worked together, they beat me.

MEAN

I'll get you back in the race because I think my Q-Time is good enough to be one of the additional entries.

I think I hate bumpdrafting...
No idea how I pulled that off after dropping from 3rd to 15th ish. Just glad I was able to hang in for 12th. See you in the 250, this is my first one

@Dave really good racing (and really nice save, move of the year?), I didnt expect nowrocky to hit wall, but it happens. Im sure youll get a provisional

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG