The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :lol, one of the commentators," I don't even know what to call it" Ill inform you, its just being American :P

I guess there are some funny moments... I mean... Two Germans calling an oval race
Quote from TFalke55 :I guess there are some funny moments... I mean... Two Germans calling an oval race

You mean, it goes like:

"DEN KANN ER NICHT HALTEN! EIN HORRORUNFALL!"

#28 - CSF
Ja ich habe eine kartoffolenen!
Kann ich hab' hotlap quali ergebnisse? Tracker ist kaputt.
Good race in the second Twin. Was epic fun in the pit race on lap 1.

The rest was just riding around. On the restarts I took it really easy because I was short on fuel and wanted to just keep the car clean. At the end I just got lucky and won. Races were rather clean though, hoping it is the same thing for the 250.
Quote from Bmxtwins :No idea how I pulled that off after dropping from 3rd to 15th ish. Just glad I was able to hang in for 12th. See you in the 250, this is my first one

@Dave really good racing (and really nice save, move of the year?), I didnt expect nowrocky to hit wall, but it happens. Im sure youll get a provisional

lolwut
The onboard (sort of cam) has to go... it was rubbish you couldn't see anything that was going on on the stream.
Quote from oscarhardwick :The onboard (sort of cam) has to go... it was rubbish you couldn't see anything that was going on on the stream.

mmm should be like the real NASCAR roof cam
Quote from oscarhardwick :The onboard (sort of cam) has to go... it was rubbish you couldn't see anything that was going on on the stream.

Yeah just had a look. Need either a rollbar or roof cam. That nose cam can be nice but it restricts the view way too much for the viewers.
oscar why did you let PMD win

i just kind of hoped that the crash wouldn't have happened or actually that I wouldn't have had such significant front right camber damage, I would of still had a chance to have a battle to the finish. But meh, shit happens, grats to PMD, and oscar from me

Also, that was the first time i've ever seen 3 people have the same best lap, let alone finishing top 3 having the same best laptime

Quote from Mustangman759 :mmm should be like the real NASCAR roof cam

Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah just had a look. Need either a rollbar or roof cam. That nose cam can be nice but it restricts the view way too much for the viewers.

I was just happy they were working at all was at a family party 200mi away from my parent's home. Like 2h before the start of the HL qualifying we started to travel home. I arrived in the middle of it (1h to Twin 115 #1). (a car wich maxs 180mph is something useful :P, thx dad) Back home: Streaming machine's internet died, overlays died, graphics failed... Until I got the internet sorted out, and tried most of the stuff I thought about Skins and Graphics, Race 1 started. Getting the stream hot also took a minute. Then TVD's overlays failed... I'm happy that race 2 had only minor issuse like the position of the onboard cam
Do you have a replay of it?

I guess my epic close call wasn't caught on stream.

I sweared rather loud in the first place(Yann, Niko and Laurynas will probably remember) when happened

There also another problem I have to solve... I need more... DORIFTO-style through T3!
As my internet connection here would take epicly long to upload stuff to yt, the videos are on demand on livestream.com/ndrtv
"Ohh kingsbury into the wall... look at the cars around you"
Yes thilo, that's what I was doing, but every time i moved i ended up almost hitting another lol. It was my fault I thought oscar was going a bit lower.
I beleive that I made my way into the grid on qualifying time (starting 30th by my best estimate as 5 people who qualified better than me failed to transfer into the Kyoto 250).

I had a very weird start on the only restart of race number 2 . Catching the field and the green comes out, then I pass 5 - 6 guys due to my excessive speed on the outside through turn #1

Then I lifted to keep from going 3 wide and got knocked around by somebody who wanted my lane into turn 3. Saved it, and almost got back into the top 12 when I made a mistake and scraped the wall causing me some right front spring damage which made the car rather tight the duration of the race.

Hopefully I'll be able to race on Saturday for the first time (last year I made it and couldn't come )
Quote from Bmxtwins :"Ohh kingsbury into the wall... look at the cars around you"
Yes thilo, that's what I was doing, but every time i moved i ended up almost hitting another lol. It was my fault I thought oscar was going a bit lower.

Oi, and it was me who got hit, can you stop that please?:rolleyes: You seem to be looking for me to crash into!xD

I see that it was noticed that I ran #333 instead of #3 on the stream.

The guy that took the 3 didn't even make the effort to enter the event, next time I'll give him a bit of my opinion:arge:

/Intimidating-Rage:mischievo
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
I'm certainly ready to see the starting grid, because I'm still not sure that I made it...
Quote from Cornys :I'm certainly ready to see the starting grid, because I'm still not sure that I made it...

+1, when i understood, that i can still go through on quali time, i was about to take back my words that hotlap quali doesn't matter.

I did some result checks yesterday and if i'm correct, then i'm just in, you should be on the bubble or just below.
Quote from CSF :Ja ich habe eine kartoffolenen!

Das Windschattenfahren funktioniert wie eine Kartoffel!
#46 - CSF
Nein nein nein!!!!!
Welche Sprache Sie Sprechen?
Quote from TFalke55 :Das Windschattenfahren funktioniert wie eine Kartoffel!

Wie ... wie eine Kartoffel? Das ist Wahnsinn!

On topic: Final grid won't be out until sometime after protest window closes with no protests.
Quote from Kid222 :+1, when i understood, that i can still go through on quali time, i was about to take back my words that hotlap quali doesn't matter.

I did some result checks yesterday and if i'm correct, then i'm just in, you should be on the bubble or just below.

You're definitly in Kid I beleive that I will start 30th Saturday, but of course I can't be certain.

Don't time out this time Kid! . Hotlap qualifying is actually really important if you think about it. I've made the race 2 years in a row thanks to it if I get in this year . I wish the Sprint Cup Series would return to the old style of qualifying (provisionals) so that the Duel 150's before the Daytona 500 would be more exciting than what it is now, but I doubt they will do that. It would suck if somebody popular missed the Daytona 500 with all of the tickets sold to their fans.
Oh i wish i wouldn't timeout, i'll need to arrange kidnapping my sister, so she doesn't use any bandwidth, when she's there. Anyone volunteering?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG