Mwuauhahah
(28 posts, started )
Mwuauhahah
Mwuahahhahha, facebook is down in europe.
I tried with USA proxy, worked with that.
But what do I care, I don't have a account in facebook.
No i it isn't.
It's a lie.

It's like the best fail ever, since you apparantly hate facebook so bad that you indirectly hate all of it's users and made yourself stand out like a complete bellend.

Kudos to you, You did well!
It's cause all of you people are late.
You should of checked fb the time I posted the thread.
Yeah, so your ISP had an intermittent DNS failure or something and we are late? Come on people, what's up with this "Facebook is down, let's get out and celebrate" kind of attitude anyway?
The OP is actually right, Facebook was indeed down for cca 30 minutes in a couple of European countries.

Still, the thread title is not descriptive and I don't find this thread much useful, nothing to talk about here I guess...
I was on 15 minutes after the OP *shrug*

Whatever. Haters will get off on hating, satisfying themselves with the release of endorphins in their brain that follows the exctatic moment they think they have achieved the ultimate climax of their achievement.

In this case, an achievement of viewing a website they hate via a proxy, which sounds like an awful lot of effort to go to to view a site one dislikes.

Who's the addict here I wonder?
Quote from Becky Rose :achieved the ultimate climax of their achievement.

the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club?
Quote from Shotglass :the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club?

achievement was a synonym for a word I couldn't spell.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's cause all of you people are late.

It's cause normal people are working this time of the day and do not hang out in facebook. :P
edit* btw, how come you were the basically onlyone that noticed it in a short time that it was down, yet you don't have an account there and you don't care about facebook?
If Facebook and/or Twitter is down for three months I still wouldn't care...

Are here really people who's life depend on it now?

This is worrying
Quote from cargame.nl :If Facebook and/or Twitter is down for three months I still wouldn't care...

This is worrying

I like Facebook because it allows me to keep in touch with friends I wouldn't otherwise think of calling, and gets me back in touch with old friends. Facebook really is good for that.

Friends I see more regularly I rarely interact with on Facebook.

*shrug*
Facebook was down, so what? Half of the Europe didn't even notice.
OMFG NUCLEAR WARNING, KILL YOURSELFS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

see what i did there?
Quote from cargame.nl :If Facebook and/or Twitter is down for three months I still wouldn't care...

This is worrying

abolutely +1

what a pathetic thread...
And the reason why I posted this thread is that, facebook was down for not too long, and a lot of people who I know were freaking out about it, asking me, that if it was working for me.
I read on an Estonian forum that it was down in whole europe.

So the point is, facebook is down for like 30 minutes, people are freaking out about it, imagine, facebook goes down forever, what will the addicts do then?
People rely too much just from a internet webpage.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :, imagine, facebook goes down forever, what will the addicts do then?

twitter.
Quote from Dennis93 :OMFG NUCLEAR WARNING, KILL YOURSELFS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

see what i did there?

demonstrated that you have no sense of humour?
Quote from Shotglass :demonstrated that you have no sense of humour?

I couldn't help notice that you're German.

This is worrying

networking is a scary thing for some people apparently
Quote from FPVaaron :I couldn't help notice that you're German.

I couldnt help notice that you probably got your preconceived notions about german sense of humour from hearsay only
Quote from FPVaaron :I couldn't help notice that you're German.

Actually...

Out of recent research came a lot of facts, of which the following 2:

Chinese laugh the most.
Germans have the best sense of humour.
Quote from rockclan :Actually...

Out of recent research came a lot of facts, of which the following 2:

Chinese laugh the most.
Germans have the best sense of humour.

And that the dutch smoke the most, leading them to pull statistics out of their asses and actually believe them
Quote from Fuse5 :And that the dutch smoke the most, leading them to pull statistics out of their asses and actually believe them

Well I saw it on a news report on TV few days ago, not really needed to be so offensive.

Mwuauhahah
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG