The online racing simulator
AU1_City Centre (for driving on correct [left] side of road)
Track I did for helping my son learn to drive, and also for working on LFSLapper ('lapper') InSim system of traffic lights and signs.

Based on British roads, where we drive on the right side of the road! Which is on the left!

Might be useful (!) if you normally drive on the right, and want some practise driving on the 'wrong' side of the road.

Edit: Tried to be witty and got myself confused! Must be my advanced years.
Attached images
AU1_City Centre.jpg
AU1_City Centre roundabout.jpg
AU1_City Centre junction.jpg
Attached files
AU1_City Centre.lyt - 6.3 KB - 489 views
Quote from sinanju :Based on British roads, where we drive on the right side of the road!

I'm confused, I thought that everyone drove on the left in the UK.
maybe sarcasam saying that driving on the left like we do in england is the right way? meaning correct?

edit: after reading his 3rd line of text, maybe hes just got muddled up. but ether way, the arrows etc are on the Correct side!
they arent on the right side though :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :they arent on the right side though :P

No there on the left, but they are on the right side :P
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm confused

That should have been my line.

I've amended description, but based on previous attempt, and the late hour, and I'm knackered, might still be wrong; but hopefully it's right!
Quote from sinanju :That should have been my line.

I've amended description, but based on previous attempt, and the late hour, and I'm knackered, might still be wrong; but hopefully it's right!

Or left!
Make love not war...

...DRIVE ON THE MIDDLE!
I've put this layout (with slight amendments) on my server (Sin'rs).

Has traffic signs, Police, Wardens, etc., (courtesy of LFSLapper InSim system).

Map enclosed.

Please be advised that the layout is designed for driving on the left, which for the other european, americans, etc. may seem odd, but you'll cause a nasty accident unless you drive properly.
Attached images
Sinrs City Centre.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG