The online racing simulator
Quote from zombo6 :Hey , would like to reply but it says that "Silverracer has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Same here.
Quote from zombo6 :Hey , would like to reply but it says that "Silverracer has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Sorry about that - you should be able to reply now. Thank you.
I fit none of the criteria, however am not a troll nor do I have multiple accounts so I could be in with a chance here!!!! Lol
Quote from ryhan19 :I fit none of the criteria, however am not a troll nor do I have multiple accounts so I could be in with a chance here!!!! Lol

you've been here a few days...
Quote from Omar1 :you've been here a few days...

Iv had my new G27 about a week now downloaded this LFS sometime last week but only got around to playing it last night
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
Hey i am posting my revised stats again.
Name: Akshay Gupta
Total stats:
Travelled distance: 17827 Ml
Fuel burnt: 4841 Ltr
Laps: 7903
Hosts joined: 712
Races won: 498
Second: 401
Third: 289
Finished: 1966
Qualifications: 9
Pole Positions: 4
Drags / Wins: 0 / 0

Gp - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml
XFG 0:30.040 1:06.920 1:33.710 WR-diff +0:00.970 7485 laps 1.22% fuel 13 Mar 2012, 14:01
XRG 0:30.320 1:07.630 1:35.330 WR-diff +0:02.970 87 laps 1.15% fuel 27 Feb 2012, 10:03
FBM 0:24.120 0:53.810 1:14.440 WR-diff +0:02.750 102 laps 1.29% fuel 21 Feb 2012, 09:02
Gp Rev - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml
Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.12 Ml
XFG 0:35.990 1:09.550 WR-diff +0:01.590 161 laps 0.97% fuel 16 Feb 2012, 19:22
XRG 0:36.760 1:10.990 WR-diff +0:02.650 68 laps 0.81% fuel 29 Feb 2012, 17:45
Rallyx Rev - 2 sectors - 1.12 Ml

I only drive XFG because that's what i race for real. Here is my profile which comes on national TV here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96djB-QZMEU , and this is where i race http://www.toyotaetiosmotorracing.in/ .
For people who think if i can afford to race i can afford a license, my racing is entirely sponsored, this is the cheapest saloon car series on the planet. Majorly backed by toyota.
-
Why I should get a voucher. (carroll710) DELETED by carroll710
Off topic
I found this joke, just felt like posting it here
EPIC!!
A Tata Nano(Worlds cheapest car) breaks down on a roadside and a BMW 750 stops to help the old driver. "I will tow you to the next service station, but if I drive too fast please flash your lights"!
They set up slowly, but only a mile or so down the line a Merc S class AMG speeds past 120miles an hour. The BMW driver forgets about
the Nano and guns it after the Merc. Just as all 3 of them tear through
a speed trap, the cop radios the HQ "You won't believe I have a BMW and
Merc raising past 120 mile an hour with a Nano flashing its lights to
overtake"
That was so, SO off-topic! Also, an old one.
i wish i can get one *_*
I would like to get one so my brother will stay off my pc and he can race it on his lol..
Quote from GTR-XU1 :I would like to get one so my brother will stay off my pc and he can race it on his lol..

Prove you have a brother that uses it and he has his own PC capable of running it with a wheel or decent gamepad.
Quote from CheerioDM :Prove you have a brother that uses it and he has his own PC capable of running it with a wheel or decent gamepad.

How can I do this? I could post up a pic of the set up we have..
His pc can run it no probs.. G25 wheel..
He does have RF and that is a DX9 game
I'm just not sure of his but it dose have a GTX275 video card..
Anyway here is a photo of the set up and you can see why he can get on mine no prob lol..

Quote from GTR-XU1 :How can I do this? I could post up a pic of the set up we have..
His pc can run it no probs.. G25 wheel..
He does have RF and that is a DX9 game
I'm just not sure of his but it dose have a GTX275 video card..
Anyway here is a photo of the set up and you can see why he can get on mine no prob lol..

You got your brother a free S2, mate
Quote from Sobis :You got your brother a free S2, mate

Not yet lol.. Well not that I've heard..
I don't need a S2 to get him off just a S1 would be fine lol..
Cheerio is banned from posting for a month so it may take a while to get a response
how can i make a spr file?to upload on hotlaps
Quote from rycyu :how can i make a spr file?to upload on hotlaps

When in hot lapping mode, after you do your hotlap(s), press 1 to save the replay and exit the session. The replay will be saved in data/spr folder as something like Username_Track_Car_Time.spr.
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by DANIEL-CRO : oops
Quote from Flame CZE :When in hot lapping mode, after you do your hotlap(s), press 1 to save the replay and exit the session. The replay will be saved in data/spr folder as something like Username_Track_Car_Time.spr.

thanks ^_^
LOL? Why is Cheerio banned?
Lol?
Who banned him?
Quote from Sobis :LOL? Why is Cheerio banned?

Quote from The Very End :Lol?
Who banned him?

I did, he has posted quite a lot of troll/spam posts recently.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that he cannot post here, I hope he learns from that.
Shouldn't there be some test like "No longer wellcome" ?
Attached images
bannn.GIF
I believe that "No longer wellcome" is under profiles that are really banned,while Cheerio most likely just has lost the rights to post...

Edit: Actually Rayburry already said some posts upper that he is banned from posting...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Shouldn't there be some test like "No longer wellcome" ?

I gave him a 4-point infraction for 1 month, so it’s not a true ban.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG