The online racing simulator
I'm kind of jealous, wish I was hanging out at a race track today.
Damn, me too. I miss racing already
Hmm. Should be a gallery of pics so I can keep updating it. Waiting for the slower tin tops to get off. Single seaters and then the GT classes.
You need to copy the public gallery link you twot.
Well I did on my phone. I just uploaded a monster amount of pics. Will try to fix the link.
Only gives out one link for the dropbox phone app. I should be home in about 2 hours hopefully and can get the link then.
How were the Hoosier tires though?
i only got to do 5 laps of the first practise, which we did on the michelins... so i have no idea, will report back once i've tried em today
At the track now. Currently qualifying is going on for the different groups. So freaking windy today. Waiting for the GT class to come out now. The dropbox link I put on here last night should start being updated soon.
Qualifying has just ended, got some pics up and Dennis got his helmet cam footage.

In the pics you will find the qualifying results, managed to grab a quick screenshot of it.

Also Dennis made sure to destroy at least one thing on the car. He got a 1x and tore a vent hose or something off. He also has duck tape on his front fenders now.
Quote from PMD9409 :Qualifying has just ended, got some pics up and Dennis got his helmet cam footage.

In the pics you will find the qualifying results, managed to grab a quick screenshot of it.

Also Dennis made sure to destroy at least one thing on the car. He got a 1x and tore a vent hose or something off. He also has duck tape on his front fenders now.

I love how we all now refer to the intensity of car contact with a x0/1/2/4 hehehehehe
Jan Magnussen took me out when i passed him, and i lost a seal-ring on the gearbox... So i dnf'd.
But got lap record.. Bitches.

D.
did he get a drive trhu or he just continued like nothing had happend?
well he said he waited, but since the driver in 3rd cought up he went for it..

no hard feelings from my side, since it's just a 'fun' race... Tomorow will be better!

EDIT: Wish i had a goddamn YouTube account so i could add the videos on there!
Quote from Dennis93 :EDIT: Wish i had a goddamn YouTube account so i could add the videos on there!

They're free, you know.
Quote from el pibe :did he get a drive trhu or he just continued like nothing had happend?

haha, drive through on a SCCA weekend... you're silly

At worst, he would have gotten a post race penalty after the stewards talked to both drivers and possibly the corner workers. But I wouldn't think there is any video besides whatever they may have inside their cars. Usually, nothing happens at all.

You have to remember that everyone else out there, besides Dennis' group, are amateurs. The weekend as a whole doesn't have enough money behind it to pay for a proper steward review system with cameras like they would use in F1 or IndyCar or ALMS etc. So they basically rely on trusting each other, and giving each other a bit more room than they need to. Which means the pro races can be absolute carnage, no review system, damage doesn't come directly out of the driver's pocket, and they race hard.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Borrow PMD's computer?

I'm doing all of this through my phone lol. I have video too but can't upload it until I get home tonight or tomorrow.

I'm here again today. It went from 75 degrees to low 30s over night. Now back to the 40s again. Sun is out too.

Dennis just got an offer from the mx5 champion from last year. He is starting in the back of the pack with Dennis and they will see who can get through the pack the farthest.

Best part is that he has to do Camaro warm up, and then jump instantly into a mx5, race, and then back into his Camaro. Busy day ahead. Hopefully he can pull off a good finish.
Ah well, I want to see Dennis after doing two races in a row... Double duty ain't easy!
He was just beasting it through the field. Gained about 15 positions in 5 laps. At one point it was 5 wide on the front straight. However the next time down the front straight they were heavy bump drafting and when Dennis shifted to 5th getting bumped the car locked itself in 5th. He didn't want to tear up someone else's car so he brought it in the pits.

The spec racer fords are so freaking aggressive too, 3 wide into T1 constantly for the lead. About a 6 car pack for the lead.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG