The online racing simulator
Well you guys are so close together, open your ears.
Oh well.

Can't really complain but this camaro is already starting to piss me off.

Finished 2nd in the 2nd race, made up positions from 4th, but couldn't really do anything about Big Mac, since he was already too far ahead.

In the 3rd race the Differential decides to blow up as green flag drops..
Stupid pos.

HML.

take care

next time can only be better, and thanks alot for all the support, I'll keep you ****ers posted if i ever sit in a racecar again
Dude they had to be giving you second hand equipment. There's no way your car could keep having problems while others ran fine. When the car stayed together you had no problem putting it into the top 2.

I doubt they won't give you another chance.
Sounds like they didn't want a Danish 1-2 Only better things will come after this!
oh we did get 1-2 Jan an I
Quote from PMD9409 :Dude they had to be giving you second hand equipment. There's no way your car could keep having problems while others ran fine. When the car stayed together you had no problem putting it into the top 2.

I doubt they won't give you another chance.

Car keeps having random problems, more experienced F1 driver keeps beating him in the same equipment...Dennis Lind is Felipe Massa's secret identity!
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Car keeps having random problems, more experienced F1 driver keeps beating him in the same equipment...Dennis Lind is Felipe Massa's secret identity!

Nah, Dennis is 10x better than Massa.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Car keeps having random problems, more experienced F1 driver keeps beating him in the same equipment...Dennis Lind is Felipe Massa's secret identity!

I'm sorry but, putting me in a shade of a Brazilian is a great great insult...

Either way comparing me with Massa is completely out of context nor would I ever like to be compared to anyone else again.

and no BlueFlame, it's probably never gonna be proven IF i was better than Massa.
Massa has had a massive accident and is suffering great trauma from this so again, it's an insult to both himself and me.

One does simply not compare racing drivers.
Quote from Dennis93 :
and no BlueFlame,
Massa has had a massive accident and is suffering great trauma from this so again, it's an insult to both himself and me.

True.
Quote from Dennis93 :I'm sorry but, putting me in a shade of a Brazilian is a great great insult..

Don't worry, I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Quote :One does simply not compare racing drivers.

Y U NO HELMET CAM SEBRING?

Coz im le noob :d
was that 5 car pass at the beginning under green? They were going so slow...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :was that 5 car pass at the beginning under green? They were going so slow...

They was training up for the Qualification.. it was not really something i'd wait for

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG