The online racing simulator
happy birthday Scawen Roberts!
(114 posts, closed, started )
Happy Birthday Scawen!!

Thanks for the reports
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCAWEN!

enjoy it, take the day off, take your mind off. Spend it with the family.
Happy BDay Scawen:balloons::laola:
Gotta throw mine in there too - Happy Birthday Scawen & thanks for the little note about the tires. Looking forward to trying it eventually.

Cheers
Quote :Happy Birthday Scawen & thanks for the little note about the tires.

I second that.
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday!
Onnee!
Happy Birthday
Quote from Whiskey :Happy birthday.

Hey, I have a gift for you: ñ (I'm glad seeing people can talk some Spanish :nod

PS: I think Scawen could update his profile and fill in his birth date, it's not a secret since few years now hahaha

?Como se dice "Noob" en español?

:P

Anyways I am in my 3rd year of spanish classes so i understand decently.

Happy birthday scawen.
Happy B'Day Scawen. Hope you have a good one bud.

Y gracias por la nota pequeno de la fisicas nueva. LOL been a while since Ive spoken any Spanish.
Happy birthday sir Scawen.
As usual, enjoy your yearly present
Attached images
supercoder.jpeg
happy birthday
Quote from Bmxtwins :?Como se dice "Noob" en español?

:P

Anyways I am in my 3rd year of spanish classes so i understand decently.

Deixa de te armar em bom, pá.

Happy birthday Scawen!
Quote from Scawen :Thank you very much for the birthday wishes which were nice to read!

I've had a nice day at home with my family. The UK public sector strike was on a good day for me, because it meant Leo's school was closed. Nicole doesn't go to school on Wednesdays anyway so that meant we were all at home!

I have not worked today of course but recently I've been continuing with the tyre model. Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes. It's a long time I've been on that, I know, but the gradual improvements in that will make the real-time model much closer to reality, so I think it's the right thing to do.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Really appreciate the small update and wouldn't mind a small anecdote like that from time to time. Cheers
Happy Birthday from Italy, Scawen!
Merry Birthday to you
Happy birthday old fart :up:
I ofcourse was one of the first to pay a happy birthday wish, and I'm very glad that we finally have a very nice progress report, it makes me feel so warm inside.

I actually had the chance to once be on a Server with Scawen, and helped testing the new joining system for waiting line and such.

I felt honoured to help this great fellah.

Also I once saw Eric, and called him a god, he was pleased but told me to rather not be called a god, because he doesn't think that great about it himself, however I than told him that I do, since he is just a very good guy.

Even though the bullying for years here, I have never felt so home in ANY game/sim.

Thanks for already years of joy, lots of more of 'em plox!
Quote from Scawen :Nicole doesn't go to school on Wednesdays anyway so that meant we were all at home!

Nicole? Geraldine? Did I miss something.
Quote from tristancliffe :Nicole? Geraldine? Did I miss something.

I guess there are little scawens running around in England

I'm pretty sure those are his children.
Better late then never Happy Birthday dude
Thanks. I could remember Leo, but didn't recall him having one called Nicole. My bad.
This thread is closed

happy birthday Scawen Roberts!
(114 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG