The online racing simulator
happy birthday Scawen Roberts!
(114 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Trollin

Can you not be a troll for 10 seconds to type Happy birthday? You can even edit it tomorrow to say "scew u were r sirrcocco" ...
happy birthday Scawen!!

flame, get rid of fat boy over there
Happy birthday Scawen.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Happy birthday Scawen and thanks for all the work you (and the team) have put into LFS over the years and probably for years to come.

Happy Birthday Scawen!
feliz cumpleanos.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm not knocking LFS. Infact I haven't knocked LFS ever, simply said the development staff are wrong (in my opinion and my experiences with Cust.service) to leave paying customers in the dark for months, years at a time.

Saying that I don't care about the birthday is my opinion because he's a developer to a software that I use, not a friend or a work colleague or something.

Do you do the same for Gabe Newell at Steam, that other guy at NetKar Pro, do you create threads on Adobe saying happy birthday it's CEO? What I'm trying to say is that it's all a bit kiss-arsey, bunch of people who think saying happy birthday to a developer who probably couldn't care either way would somehow get them a Scirocco earlier!!? no.

I'm not going to say something for the sake of it.

ps TokiHun your PM was completely not hurtful in any way, my 3 year old niece could talk down to me in a more effective manner.

He's not in customer service though. He's an indie developer making a niche game. Don't compare the standards of one sector with another. Does Gabe Newell write progress reports on Half Life 2 Episode 3 every two weeks? No!

The difference is that several of us have met Scawen. Indeed, he's bought some of us drinks. He's created ALL you see here (with help from Victor and Eric obviously, but I think everyone considers Scawen as the central 'boss' character because he's the game coder).

I've never met Kunos, or Gabe or Bill Gates. He (Kunos) was never part of his community in the same way Scawen once was until people who can't tell the difference between "we plan to" and "we promise to, and if we fail that means the end of the world because by paying £24 you can't do ANYTHING until the new physics are out".

That is why Scawen deserves a happy birthday. I'd do it on other forums for those that deserve it.
happy birthday
@jay shush up fool :tempted:
Happy birthday our dearest dev. Don't work so hard as you usually do on this glorious day.
Všechno nejlepší cype! Let this day be nice to you.
Happy birthday.

Quote from Bmxtwins :feliz cumpleanos.

Hey, I have a gift for you: ñ (I'm glad seeing people can talk some Spanish :nod

PS: I think Scawen could update his profile and fill in his birth date, it's not a secret since few years now hahaha
Happy Birthday
Happy birthday Scawen!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Penblwydd hapus
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Really, who actually cares?

Lol, ironically, you care enough to come to this thread and post: "who actually cares?"
Všetko najlepšie prajem
Happy birthday! ^^
Happy birthday Scawen!
Scawen, happy birthday!!!
Thanks for LFS.

:eclipseeh:lfs:
Happy Birthday to ours one of three gods!!!
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday Scawen!
Have a good one
Gratulere med dagen!
happy birthday Scawen!
This thread is closed

happy birthday Scawen Roberts!
(114 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG