The online racing simulator
[Removed] Haters gonna hate.........
(13 posts, closed, started )
[removed due to haters]

My first video on Sony Vegas, comments welcomed. I know there are errors and quality came out low. Quality was at highest, so maybe vegas made a mistake when rendering.
#2 - Hahmo
I mean..
It's most certainly amateur-ish, and its nothing special but I dont want to just rant on it.. because on the other hand, I actually watched it fully and don't feel like I just wasted 2 mins of my life.. Room for improvement but not too bad
way to ask me first.......
too long scenes
useless effects
music doesn't fit with the scenes
not the best camera work that I've seen :/
Quote from MousemanLV :too long scenes
useless effects
music doesn't fit with the scenes
not the best camera work that I've seen :/

coming from a drifter
mmm lots of fake glare for no reason
LLM car going backwards at the start, no surprise there
default LFS cameras
vignette throughout for no reason
looks like it's 4:3
is that LLM wrecking someone at the AS7 hairpin? Oh wait it's their own teammates, nevermind
looks like you fitted a wide-angle lens to the cameras at Fern Bay
A bit too much LLM coverage in there, I'm afraid. You need to have a bit of every car tat took part, and as a fact there wasn't a second of it showing the current champions.
And by the way, concrete walls aren't really supposed to shine.
Could use a bit more work on the effects, not just lomography on the whole video. And the music really doesn't fit with the video.
Might as well have something instrumental (Joe Satriani or some production tracks that don't suck too much) in the background with a bit of engine noise, really.

I'm not saying that the video is a complete load of shite, just pointing out the flaws.
Quote from Bmxtwins :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;feature=youtube_gdata

My first video on Sony Vegas, comments welcomed. I know there are errors and quality came out low. Quality was at highest, so maybe vegas made a mistake when rendering.

Hey Bmx; leaving the comments aside, here is a good site for setting up vegas to deliver HD movies. It only takes a few minutes to setup, and once you did it, you will be able to reproduce it easily whenever in need. (or you can directly set it as default config and forget about it). Keep inproving.
Cheers, Luchian
Thanks luchian, book marked it!
Quote from boothy :mmm lots of fake glare for no reason
LLM car going backwards at the start, no surprise there
default LFS cameras
vignette throughout for no reason
looks like it's 4:3
is that LLM wrecking someone at the AS7 hairpin? Oh wait it's their own teammates, nevermind
looks like you fitted a wide-angle lens to the cameras at Fern Bay

okay, my first video in vegas. chill the freak out man.
Ray, if you cannot handle criticism, don't post your videos here.
Thread closed, because bmxtwins has removed the link to the only point of this thread.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG