The online racing simulator
Today's :)
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Myffe
Cant see any thread like this and im ****ing happy right now so making a new one.

Idea is to post something positive what happened to you today.

Moved to a bigger apartment today, now I have even my own room. Apartment mate is awesome and there is no annoying, noisy neighbours. And there's even a oven in here
Had a long deserved lay-in today.

Does that count?
#3 - Myffe
Quote from DevilDare :Had a long deserved lay-in today.

Does that count?

If it makes you happy, sure
Quote from Myffe :...now I have even my own room. Roommate is awesome ....

wut?
#5 - Myffe
Quote from -NightFly- :wut?

Roommate is sometimes used to indicate another person in your apt/flat. Like in ANOTHER room.
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Roommate is sometimes used to indicate another person in your apt/flat. Like in ANOTHER room.

okay!
At first i thought that flatmate and roommate have different meanings.
Dont have school on Wednesdays so I had a great sleep, plus I won another Mustang race today, and the rain has been falling almost all day so its a tad cooler.
I saw a funny looking monkey in a book about nature. And a hippo swimming underwater.
Been horribly sick the last few days and today I feel more alive than dead, so that's progress.
School was cancelled so I had some friends over and we got drunk.... at 11 AM.

Had a blast!
Got the shader I'm working on to work

All the lava is procedural and will flow down any surface I put it on, all done on the GPU.
Got off from work early today, no work tomorrow (have an ecodriving and "slippery driving" courses tomorrow). Fridayy, fridayyyy.....
I installed Lynce's FZ50/R modifications.

Fun.
Watched the sun rising and setting.
I've been ill for 2 days. Not fun.
Quote from Flame CZE :I've been ill for 2 days. Not fun.

It's all that spam you have to put up with. Welcome to Administration xD
Well basically yesterday my positive things:

Walked the dogs

Build a wooden bird feeding thing, out of natural shaped wood. Took me 3 hours, but I finished it. It was a present for my parents, as they've wanted such a thing for years. But the things you can buy in stores are not stable enough and don't look natural. Also the dogs could jump them over.

So what I basically did was, take a big branch of a tree, and cut it into a big pole. Then I made the edges even, and screwed a plank under it. This as foot for the thing. Than I cut 2 small planks, and put them both on each side, to support stability. And to possibly put some stones on them, so it doesn't fall.

As final touch, I cut a thick bark of a tree and made some sort of feeding plank for birds out of it. And nailed it into the pole. And done it was.

Then in the evening, I did one of my best performances in a public league race ever.

And yeah, that's an average day for me.
#22 - 5haz
It's Saturday.
remember everything

woke up fine, no trouble, no harm, minimal regrets.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Been horribly sick the last few days and today I feel more alive than dead, so that's progress.

You have been doing Super GT organizing etc in spite of your ill health? Great mate! Bravo

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG