The online racing simulator
Introducing: Team Europe
(40 posts, closed, started )
Dear Readers,

After 9 years of Team Rock Racing I thought it was time for a different course. We have quit the team, and went out of each other.

However I'm not completely going to ditch LFS, no. Together with a small team, I'm going to attend to league races. All the drivers should be from Europe.

This team is called:
"Team Europe"

Leader:
TEU W.Lemmens / Rockclan

Members:
TEU G.Roach / AyrtonSennaFan
TEU B.Bradara / bohne1995
TEU O.Arslan / tammenterho
?

Our first league attendance is to the Baby GT-R Coppa 2011/2012 organized by 6th Gear Racing.

We are now recruiting members to our team. For some minor info on our team, go to:
www.eindhovenepic.nl/forum/

Membership requirements:
- You are atleast 14 year or older.
- You are weekly active inside Live for Speed.
- You are mature, and act normal.
- You respect everyone.
- You are mediocre to fast.
- You have a microphone, and the ability to speak on TeamSpeak 3.
- You will follow our guidelines and rules

You think you meet these requirements, and you are interested? Register on our forum, and send a PM to W.Lemmens with the following details:
Firstname:
Lastname:
Previous Teams (if apply):

Looking forward to read your opinions about our new course.

Kind Regards,
Team Europe
Walter Lemmens
W00T???

RIP Team Rock Racing...

GL Team Europe!
Not sure what's the point of ditching a 9(?) year old team to start a new one the day after, but oh well... Good luck, I guess?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Not sure what's so point of ditching a 9(?) year old team to start a new one the day after, but oh well... Good luck, I guess?

It was time to take another course. Team Rock Racing was never known positive, and all the organizing was just to much of the good. I just haven't got the time no more to do that all.

Only thing I want to focus on now, is attending to league's, with a small European team.
For me its still TTR. You are still epic boy.
Quote from rockclan :It was time to take another course. Team Rock Racing was never known positive, and all the organizing was just to much of the good. I just haven't got the time no more to do that all.

Only thing I want to focus on now, is attending to league's, with a small European team.

Except everyone is going to take this as the new TRR. For 99+% of the community, TRR=rockclan and rockclan=TRR. TRR had no other well known long time member anyway...

And the fact that the only other member is another ex-TRR dude really doesn't make things look like a fresh new start...

If this is just a move to buy yourself a new reputation, I'm affraid you're nowhere near the right direction.

Quote from VTiRacing :For me its still TTR. You are still epic boy.

(not sure though if "TTR" is a random pun or just a typo)
Quote from rockclan :Dear Readers,

After 9 years of Team Rock Racing I thought it was time for a different course. We have quit the team, and went out of each other.

However I'm not completely going to ditch LFS, no. Together with a small team, I'm going to attend to league races. All the drivers should be from Europe.

This team is called:
"Team Europe"

Leader:
W.Lemmens / Rockclan

Membership requirements:
- You are mature, and act normal.
- You are mediocre to fast.

Why are you in the team then?
Rocklan, I think it is a bad move to ditch a 9 year old team...
Quote from jasonmatthews :Rocklan, I think it is a bad move to ditch a 9 year old team...

Why is it a bad move, my members where always flamed for being in the team. And my members always suggested me to do a refresh under a new name. So I followed that advice.

I know that 9 years is a long time, and much effort into it. But this is not the only reason for another team.

I don´t want to organize anything anymore, and don´t have time to deal with a big team. I thought about it for 3 weeks, and saw no other reason, then just to quit TRR, and start with another team.

What would you have done in my situation? I have refreshed TRR twice, both without real success.
Kick everyone from the team, simples
#11 - Foqs
And what new team name is changing? Still the same shit.
If you dont want to organise anything just dont do that, simple. New team is no needed.

If you dont have time to deal with big team, that new name will change this situation?

bullshitz.
Guys, its not good to always flame people all the time, maybe move on and give the guy a break.. a chance to start fresh. I never thought Walter was the problem with TRR, it was that the team members lacked driving skill and fairness.

I think this could be a good move for Walter and in my mind, yes, he will always be TRR Rockclan, but thats because its all ive ever known him to be.

Wish you luck Walter & Member
-
(Masterboy19660815) DELETED by Masterboy19660815 : idiot, seriously
Quote from xtraction :Guys, its not good to always flame people all the time, maybe move on and give the guy a break.. a chance to start fresh. I never thought Walter was the problem with TRR, it was that the team members lacked driving skill and fairness.

I think this could be a good move for Walter and in my mind, yes, he will always be TRR Rockclan, but thats because its all ive ever known him to be.

Wish you luck Walter & Member

Thanks a lot for understanding my situation.

And thanks for the good luck wishes.
The good thing for rocky is that he can choose to accept less drivers now and keep a smaller team with less management required.
could have done that before to, GL but shoulda just kept TRR
Not trolling or anything Ray & Matt. But do you think LLM can still become one of the top teams in LFS with the reputation the team tag has? Would you even be accepted as a decent team by others?

Just a thought. And see you guys on BF3
If LLM renamed itself "Team USA" with only the Kings in the lineup, would everything change for the better?
How the f*ck did this turn into a bash LLM thread, when all I did was wish Walter good luck. And I will just remind you Sean, if I remember correctly after you left Vires you practically begged to join our team because I told you no, because your a team hopper. And on another note, our goal is to have fun with racing, not be a top team with no life except sim racing who spends 10 hours a day making setups.

So whats all this crap?

===

Good luck walter
you rejected sean? biig mistake.
Good luck Walter
#21 - Emyn
Good luck
TEU B.Bradara
bohne1995

TEU O.Arslan
tammenterho

Have joined Team Europe on 27-10-2011!
good luck my fiend with team europe!
A logo has been designed by a friend. And I'm working together with him on a base idea for team skins.

We are making the first on XFR, since TEU is going to race in the Baby GT-R Coppa!

A W.I.P. screenshot of our XFR skin below.

It's still being developed. Any tips or idea's are more than welcome!
Attached images
skin6.jpg
This thread is closed

(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG