The online racing simulator
Question about eyes
(45 posts, started )
Question about eyes
I've been seeing these things for awhile now but have you ever just looked at a clear blue sky and see little transparent circles that slowly move downwards?

My best guess is that they are merely really tiny dust particles but other guesses are welcome.
Go see a doctor.
I've been seeing them since I was a kid .

I don't think they're dust - probably something to do with light coming into the eyes.
#4 - Seb66
I know the stuff you're talking about Don't know what it is though
It's just water in your eyes.
I've also had those since I was a child, but they don't affect your vision if that's what you're worried about.
small particles on the eye. Nothing that you need to be afraid.
#9 - Krane
Yep those are floaters, nothing to worrie about i've seen them since i was a kid also. Few years ago i started to see them (after going through long flu) even on the monitor/white walls etc and did visit a doctor to be sure. He scanned my eyes and sayd that everything is alright (actually they should multiply at old age but on some cases like flu complications/damages to the eye etc...they could appear even on the young age). Some see them, some don't, but they are present in every persons eye. I've gotten used to them and suggest you do the same, they're not going anywhere .
It's either floaters of sun glares, the surface of the eye is wet and water can decompose light rays leading to all sorts of weird images. I've been seeing these things ever since I remember...
Quote from MadCatX :It's either floaters of sun glares, the surface of the eye is wet and water can decompose light rays leading to all sorts of weird images. I've been seeing these things ever since I remember...

I'm 99,9% sure that she means floaters.
If it looks more like circles than dots or lines it could be glares, but I'm no doctor nor optician. As long as it can be seen only if you look on a uniform bright backgroung (sky, PC display,...), it most likely nothing to worry about.
Yay floaters,
now i can finally put a name on them.

When I'm bored, I try to keep them in the middle of my FOV by moving my eyeballs ;D
Very hard actually!
#17 - Jakg
I suddenly feel a hole lot more normal

(happens to me as well)
Yep floaters are pretty common. People see small type cells to full-blown worm type things floating about.
Phew thanks guys. Thought it was something serious and the fact that i waited years to think something of it made it worst. I do tend to just watch them fall down like fastwalker I'm easily entertained
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I do tend to just watch them fall down like fastwalker I'm easily entertained

And you're so not the only person enjoying this kind of entertainment...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Phew thanks guys. Thought it was something serious and the fact that i waited years to think something of it made it worst. I do tend to just watch them fall down like fastwalker I'm easily entertained

It gets boring after the years, i now prefer biting my nails over staring at floaters.
Don't stare at your floaters because you'll notice other visual phenomena. I see lights and a whole plethora of things (after images etc...) if I go on floater watch. Sends you mental
I also have these tiny dots of light glows / dark spots from time to time, usually when sitting on a computer screen. It's allways in the outer sight part, meaning that if I try to focus on that spot it will go away.

Also, if I am really tired and have been siting on the computer the whole day, I having a really strange bedtimes. When closing the eyes I get.. how the hell to describe this... well light parts of my sight vission. Even tho my eyes are completely shut and the room dark, I can see lighter parts in the vision, and sometimes they move too. They are not dots, but more like... eh.. areas / fluid... ****..
AIDS?

AIDS joke away, it's true, and my doctor thinks it's normal... it is? O_o
thats normal, just how the eyes react on stress. When you sit in front of a monitor, its always the same area thats bright so to say, and the eyes need some time to adjust when they finally get some rest. A bit like when you spend enough time in a bright green room and look on a white wall after that, it will appear pink.
Damn, and all these years I thought I were completely ****ed in my head, what a relife :`)

If I describe it as Aurora Borealis / North Light / Polar Light, does that suit the desription too? Like flowing light, sometimes a little flashing often after a long day. And one last thing, seeing the red color is one thing, but what if you manage to see green/blue too, is it the same thing?

Question about eyes
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG