The online racing simulator
Ai
(9 posts, started )
Ai
I think a big improvement would come from AI drivers not trying to be on the same bit of track I am on. I know it's an on-line product but it comes with an AI for practise right?

Seriously uncool to be punted of the track so much and a second point is, if the product is not intended to be used with an AI, how come there are so many levels? If this is meant as a purely on-line product why have these levels and an AI at all?

Not intended as a rant or dig at anyone, just a seriously asked question for discussion and a response. I would like to see the scirocco back too btw.
Well, you're not the first one. Right now the AI doesn't care about other cars. They simply drive along the line. I agree with you though. Would be nice if the AI atleast would brake for other cars in front of them or drive around them.
Isn't an AI update planned for S3?
Search function must be broken.
Quote from Scawen :The AI ended up being about three weeks of work, and I found it personally quite an interesting development time - which is good because that's what I'm here for! Anyway their grip prediction systems are a lot better and they can now drive quite close to the limit, the best and most reliable AI drivers yet seen in LFS. At some point I'd really like to work on their overtaking code, though that is not a high priority for this physics update patch.

I hope this helps.
"Search function must be broken".

Must be, I did a search for various items of interest and got garbage basically.
Miscellanious program features:

AI

Taken from the Suggested Improvements Log. It has always been an issue for some users, and the devs know just too well about this.
Quote from Stefani24 :Miscellanious program features:

AI

Taken from the Suggested Improvements Log. It has always been an issue for some users, and the devs know just too well about this.

Yeah, and still don't even acknowledge that a lot of people play offline and need the AI to work as they should, look at the stupid actions leaving and returning to the pit garages on a AI qualifying and can't use AI in windy conditions. Forget the Holy Grail of Perfect Tyre Physics for a few weeks and breath new life for some of us back into LFS
Shannon
Quote from mike1158 :"Search function must be broken".

Must be, I did a search for various items of interest and got garbage basically.

Wont happen if u choose "Search Titles Only".

Ai
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG