The online racing simulator
Junior Fox Season 2: Round 2 Discussion
No need to confirm for this round, but if you plan to attend and need the series password (AND DONT HAVE IT ALEADY) please PM me! this includes waiting list drivers
D: pm sent
Pms sent
btw juft ftr , there will be a lag start this time
Is there some sort of an ask-a-password-aplication form? Because you didn't reply on my very simple question on PM... Or maybe I'm banned from this or something?
and need the password ment if you didnt have it already... if you raced round 1 you should have it
was a pretty good race today
not really... wrong tires and slip your way
All the problems in Race 1 seemed to have been resolved this time around, lag was more bearable (though still there), less bannings/kickings, more respect and order seemed to have taken place and backmarkers obeyed the Blue Flags this time!

Would like to see this standard kept for the rest of the season
Quote from James Montgomery :All the problems in Race 1 seemed to have been resolved this time around, lag was more bearable (though still there), less bannings/kickings, more respect and order seemed to have taken place and backmarkers obeyed the Blue Flags this time!

Would like to see this standard kept for the rest of the season

Maybe Mr. Pinto and me should stay in RD.
Quote from BrandonR :was a pretty good race today

yes I think also that the race was good one, althought im not driving fast enough to compete with the best...
I wasnt even fast enough to compete with anyone, Plus I been off a year so it will take a while
That was a pretty fun day's racing. That was actually the first time I enjoyed a race that I gave up (no practice, and this race layout doesn't forgive first-timers or RWD tyre-babysitters like me).
It was pretty good stewarding, everyone had a role to focus on and therefore there was no mess(ing about).
Although the highlight of that race was mine and Walter's reaction to Ray's flat tyre on the final lap on TS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG