The online racing simulator
please, what is your opinion?
(17 posts, started )
#1 - jnr89
its a mclaren F1 clone.
#3 - JJ72
Dance Dance Revolution made a car!!!!???

Seriously every indie specialty car maker deserves a chance in my eye, however really what's the point of building an expensive car if you are to rip off another legendary design.

At least pay a college student a few thousand bucks for something different.
looks more like the newer Moslers and Koeniggseggs than the F1 I think.
And under the body its the same principle that the Ultima GTR used for years, tubeframe, inverted Porsche transmission and a smallblock Chevy. Just a bigger hull around it (well, its american)

Nothing innovative in my eyes
If it turns heads... It's doing it's job well.
it looks like a failed 70's prototype.

Lame. Their is no hyype either... 58 views ? jesus its popular....

a video of me pissing on a kia would get more views and banter.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare : Nevermind, Wrong person.
Devil, thats what our news media does... instead of mention the Forum they say " a popular irish online forum has spoken about/poll'd/ranted about etc )

then he idiots at home listen for example think their doing a great job, hence why it is now the home of trolling and asuch, radio/news networks make 1 **** up per week as they never source check.

So now we should say that this car is the holy grail of the automotive industry.
As a car designer myself I can tell you that's an insult to the industry (regarding the exterior design). You can like it or not, no one cares, it's just wrong.
Quote from theirishnoob :Devil, thats what our news media does... instead of mention the Forum they say " a popular irish online forum has spoken about/poll'd/ranted about etc )

then he idiots at home listen for example think their doing a great job, hence why it is now the home of trolling and asuch, radio/news networks make 1 **** up per week as they never source check.

So now we should say that this car is the holy grail of the automotive industry.

I got mixed up. There was a guy with a similar name who used to spam his blog about cars on here. But I dont think its him.
it's an okay looking car. it could have done without the jfk/nasa crap though.
thanks for the feedback, i just wanted to see not biased opinions because the guy who did this car is from my country and here this bunch of fanboys are like crazy because of this car...

A friend of mine criticized the car saying the design is a cheap copy of the mclaren F1 (and f.ck yeah it is!) and he got a tsunami of offensive comments against him like "when you make your own car you can talk"...and the fact is, my friend study car design in europe and he made a concept draw for the mclaren, and hell yeah it was good (if you want to see it, request in a response)

so, thanks guys, i just was thinking im a hater because the car (kit car for real) is not that great and he wants to make it looks like the shit

sorry for my bad english, and thanks for the feedback!
Did your friend study in Italy by any chance? The thesis project of my school last year was with McLaren, I might know him
And yeah, he's completely right...
Quote from NitroNitrous :Did your friend study in Italy by any chance? The thesis project of my school last year was with McLaren, I might know him
And yeah, he's completely right...

his name is jean paul, maybe you know him
Ohhh yeah, we've never talked but I remember seeing him around at school
Money can`t buy style.
A lame hairdressers car.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Ohhh yeah, we've never talked but I remember seeing him around at school

Istituto Europeo di Design
If they were going to build a McLaren F1 replica, they could have at least got the central driving position too.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG