campo grande
santa cruz
londrina
brasilia
taruma
ribeiro preto
salvador
- Extra content: Formula Reiza, Formula 3, Mini Challenge
Seems like it might be good fun, if they release the Fórmula Truck as an addon (free) I'll get it. As long as Niels is doing teh phyisics for the trucks too... The last truck mod I played was completely dire.
im more interested in his homebuilt wheel
I'll give it a try later tonight. Doubt I'll buy it soon though.
considering it uses the gmotor2 game engine apart from the menus it doesnt seem anything like a game based on rFactor
Quote from trebor901 :considering it uses the gmotor2 game engine apart from the menus it doesnt seem anything like a game based on rFactor

Exactly. All the characteristics are quite different. Losing the rear end under braking has never felt so awesome before.

I'm loving this, and dare say "consider buying it".

Well worth a try IMO.

30 minutes goes by so fast for the trial!
To be fair it feels like just another rFactor Mod It's just probably not worth paying for it, i mean it is enjoyable a little for a short period of time but you get so many good rF mods which are comparable to this and cost nothing. (except you need to buy rF of course, but then get an unlimited mod variability)
Well downloads are all snail slow. 100kt/s. Just 5 hours left
Get the 4shared one, instead of trying to download from a brasilian server....

It's on the site just look for it.

Tried it, physics are pretty damn good, it feels like rfactor, but at the same time, it doesn't. Physics are just so nice, like PMD said, getting the back loose under braking has never felt so goooooood. Shame my 30 min demo is up.

Only critizisms I have are the menus and the general game sound, I thought the onboard and outboard car sounds were way too distorted.
...will give it a try, looks interesting. Don't have/want/need 4shared so I'm dooooownloooooading... :sleep2:
Meh the first download died on me so I switched to the 4shared one. Just as slow. 135kt/s ¤#%¤#¤%!

Reiza should really consider making a torrent for this...

E: &%/(&¤%&%¤ now the 4shared link died on me too. Looks like I'm not downloading this...
28 days left on that like PMD. hahaha
#14 - PoVo
#16 - PoVo
Because you're in America.

In Europe it's slow
All links are meh. Into whose arse do I need to put my dick to get this stuff on my computer?
I was initially 9days, now down to under an hour!

The megaupload ones work really nice. Thanks

Although some of the links you posted are unpossible.
After 30 minutes of test and maybe 15 minutes of driving here are my impressions.

Physics seem very good. It is still an isi engine game and you can feel it and recognise it. First thing I notice exiting from pits is the head wobble. Totally suck. I'll probably never figure out how some people can drive with the view moving like that. So exit sim and changed every line in the plr file to get rid of that but still had some left. Back to the track...

Then noticed there is some input lag. It's not horrible but noticable and definitely not playable for me so then go change the graphics. 1600x1200x32 with everything off and the lag almost went away. Looked pretty ugly though. (Ati hd4870 and intel e8500). fps was like 200 I think...

Driving felt pretty good and lapping alone felt pretty lonely. So I went online next. There were maybe 4 servers with people and everyone were on one server which was running the gp track. Couldn't join that server so picked another one with a track I've never heard off. Spend few laps learning the track and then tried to get some hotlaps but in the middle of the lap my 30 minutes were full so brutal sim exit for me.

After 30 minutes it is kind of hard to say anything especially because knowing that I hurried through every settings screens, had to restart twice to get be sure the graphics were low and headbobbing was killed. Tbh paying 30$ at this point feels pretty risky. I think I'll just wait and see how the game takes off.
It's an interesting demo concept (time limitation) but it's ridiculously short for this type of product. You need a week, not half an hour! Time to get a couple of friends going, hook up online, see if you can enjoy the racing.
Tbh I doubt I would have bought lfs back in the day if there had been some kind of time limitation. During those 30minutes I couldn't even get a single lap driven in anger. I'm a sucky driver and it always takes me days to figure out how to drive some sims and even longer to figure out if I really like it or not.

Of course it is kind of difficult to make a demo when you only have one car and 10 tracks but ... 30 minutes out of which you get maybe half to drive on track is just too short time to really know if you like it...
one thing ive noticed about the physics compared to rFactor is that on rFactor you will loose the back end, correct and the car will shoot off the track in the direction you've corrected and tbh thats what puts me off playing rFactor mods anymore. This though the slides are easy to control and dont spear you off the track in the opposite direction

Game stock car
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG