The online racing simulator
Game stock car
(60 posts, started )
Quote from rediske :...will give it a try, looks interesting. Don't have/want/need 4shared so I'm dooooownloooooading... :sleep2:

It's a direct download link to 4shared. You can see it when you hover your cursor over the button on the website....
I tried it, raced against strong driving ai, felt ok, and boom! ...it was over!

...ridiculously short evaluation time for a simulator!
the nascar heat mod of these is awesome aswell. but the rfactor one just seems more alive.
so, did anyone buy it yet? It says on their page that payment works directly through the game...

mmmhh, 20EUR, 5 more than NKP...
Was waiting to see how big of an online community they could build. I wouldn't pay for it just to race alone/with AI.
Game stock car 2012 is out Is anyone here part of a good league for that game? I was either gonna subscribe to iracing for a few months or maybe get this.
Downloaded it but have not tried it yet. Any thoughts?
I played 31 minutes of it today... I'm shocked with the low FPS...

My computer is a I7 2600k @ 3.9Ghz, GTX 560 TI 1gb...

and I got around 30FPS with graphics on ultra and 4xS AA (from nVidia inspector)

I had to play with 0AA, graphics on high/medium to get 45~70fps

The camera inside moves too much, it seems that the driver is not wearing any seatbelt, I had to play on the good camera, and that rev counter without number is too arcade

and I think this engine is done, I mean, it has more than 7 years by now!
^ yeah it does look a bit dated, but when focused on driving fast, it doesn't bother me much. I had more fun learning a new track/car and then coaching my friend around the track in GSC than I've had in pcars which loooks a million times better. (hopefully pcars gets mp soon!)

I had a lot of fun racing the formula 3 with a friend. My time ran out the demo before I could try the formula rieza . the sound's pretty informative, and handling/physics are very convincing with the car I tried. I really miss competitive sim racing. I can get this, netkar pro, or subscription to iracing... I was trying to convince a friend of mines to buy it, so we'd have a sim to play together but he's broke and i dont have the cash to buy 2 keys. :/
Pfft after a freaking long download, it tells me I only have 5 minutes on the Demo.

Seems it carried over from when I tried it months ago.
Quote from jrd.racer :Pfft after a freaking long download, it tells me I only have 5 minutes on the Demo.

Seems it carried over from when I tried it months ago.

Yea it said my trial expired as soon as I downloaded it from the previous time, but I liked it enough last time that I bought it anyway. They deserve the money tbh.
Man, gotta say GSC is the most fun I've had in a while. circa 88f1 car and the stock cars are so much fun and those Brazilians seem to make really good race circuits cos they are so unusual in their construction it makes them so epic to drive.
Quote from Specht77 :The camera inside moves too much, it seems that the driver is not wearing any seatbelt, I had to play on the good camera, and that rev counter without number is too arcade

Im not sure about it because i never played it, but i think that is because he cars and the tracks are too old and bumpy compared to the europeans (the real life cars/tracks)... When you watch a race you can see the cars jumping at some corners and straights...

EDIT: Comparison between real life and simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaxxs7CPnlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-yDKLJC68c
Nice game... I love all the cars and tracks!!
Looks interesting, I've been a bit a follower of Brazilian stock car, mainly because I have family there, and my grandfather was a big car nut.
Quote from Zipppy :Looks interesting, I've been a bit a follower of Brazilian stock car, mainly because I have family there, and my grandfather was a big car nut.

It's a damn good sim, and now available for only $20 US
Looks good but I think they limited the marketability by simply making it brasilian stuff. I really wouldnt mind it if they expanded some more. But I think i saw f1 in a few screens. Does this game have mods?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Looks good but I think they limited the marketability by simply making it brasilian stuff. I really wouldnt mind it if they expanded some more. But I think i saw f1 in a few screens. Does this game have mods?

There's Minis, F3, F1, Historic F1 and Camaros as well as the Stock cars.

The original tracks are all from Brazil though, but there are a few addon tracks you can download that aren't in Brazil.
Now, I'd buy it right off the bat if I didn't have to get Borderlands 2 in the fall + a new CPU.
Quote from The Moose :It's a damn good sim, and now available for only $20 US

It's the best thing available IMO.
Anyone tried the new demo?

Thoughts?
Quote from R3DMAN :Anyone tried the new demo?

Thoughts?

The new game is really really good.

They've got the sounds nailed, graphics are good when you take in consideration of the ISI engine, so is the feel of the cars, I enjoy playing this game and i can relate a lot of it to what I've been driving in real life (V8 and F3 i.e)

Game stock car
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG