The online racing simulator
Kyoto WRC Rally / Hillclimb stage? (enable the track thats already there)
Hi there,

Not sure if this has been noticed befor, but kyoto already has a kinda like tarmac WRC stage around the edge of it.

Also its simerlar to a hillclimb corse too

It has jumps, bumps, and guard rails at the edge, bit like a WRC stage through mountains etc

It would be pretty easy to make it driveable, just enable the surface to be driven on, and we lfs players could do the rest into making it a rally stage using layout editor etc.

Do you think this is a good idea?

Check picture 1 for three screenshots of the track im talking about
Check picture 2 for a picture of the track from the sky, as seen around the bottom of the picture
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
+1
Looks great, +1!
That would be awesome to drive on, nice jump there as well.
Does it look like Eiger Nordward or is it me? Looks like a good route too +1
UnknownMaster21 votes for KY4 [1/X]

EDIT: (I was hoping to make it official because I actually strongly loved for it as how it looks like it)
Looks nice, +1.
It looks nice, I want racing there!
Thats a nice find, would love to go racing there.

Nice change from the rain/night suggestion, and it could be pretty simple to make it open and driveable.
Superb idea!
Yeah, this road would be awesome, if it would have "surface"! +1
+1!
Great Idea +1
Yeah, I too say +1, maybe when scawen is read this he release this
To get his attention you could report the message
Nah, but really, that looks mint! Even tho it might not be very realistic (in term of the smoothness in the road etc), it can provide a lot of fun.

Btw, as Scawen did with the open config, can he make that road solid, so your can won't fall through it?
he made a thread a while back even, asking what parts need contactable surfaces.
Yeah, it were in one of those test patch threads IIRC?
Want this!!!
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, it were in one of those test patch threads IIRC?

Here's that thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74014

Worth a shot.

Although...
Quote from Scawen :I hope that there aren't TOO many places like that... I can't just switch on *everything* - that would include overhead power cables, some inaccessible buildings and would reduce frame rates.

Hope enabling these areas wouldn't result in a large FPS drop.

Don't expect a patch just for this though; if we're lucky it would be enabled in Scawen's version and released in a subsequent patch...

Keep ya fingers crossed!
Nicee!! +2 )
Looks like an interesting route.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG