The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500 - Live on simsport.tv by multiBC Stream II

The highlight for oval racing lovers and also the highlight of the 2011 LFSCART season. For the fourth time, New Dimension Racing presents the Kyoto 500 race.
Join Chris Wilkinson and Thilo Falkenberg for all the FO8 action in a flag-to-flag coverage.
Our broadcast starts at 17:10 UTC (13:10 EDT / 18:10 BST / 19:10 CEST) on simsport.tv by multiBC Stream I

Stream (Select Stream II)
[url="mms://188.165.196.11:7000/SSportII"]External Stream[/url]
Attached images
PosterKyoto5002011.jpg
due to some organisational problems at the side of multiBC we are now on Stream II
Starting soon, believe me, I'm on the grid currently.
Start was lulz, as expected.
post your questions here
Why so many safety car interventions lol?
Awesome action. Every time I watch these races, I'm waiting for crashes. XD

P.S. Good flip by Hutchinson. LMAO
Wilko how do you forget that Seb is out immediately after him raging in your interview?
OMG huge wreck.
Quote from hyntty :Wilko how do you forget that Seb is out immediately after him raging in your interview?

Shut up.
What a pileup! and Diaz won't win for a change...thanks to the commentators for scaring the shit out of me by shouting "MATONIS!!! MATONIS!!!".
So.. how many will finish on the lead lap? (Wish I could have participated, but my wheel has failed me )
Hmm the stream just died on me.
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hmm the stream just died on me.

it's still working round these parts. Did you try to refresh the website?

EDIT2: Stream is now lagging on me too...buffering every 30 seconds now!
EDIT: Didn't take too long for another chain reaction to happen...
"...so Scavier, listen up - we need lights"

I'm guessing this will be the slowest KY 500, provided that the average speed stays the same that was mentioned.

Edit: 3 minutes after the safety car left the track... have a guess.
Stream is starting to had some cut
Yeah, the stream is definitely stuttering right now, even after I refreshed it a while ago...It's getting to the point where it's becoming annoying after a while of stuttering.

EDIT: Caution number 3 since lap 115...and 4 guys timing out all of a sudden!
Just lost connection, everything was going perfect for me........
Quote from ChristijaNL :Just lost connection, everything was going perfect for me........

Get back in the server! Red flag! Go Go Go!
Quote from Wilko868 :Get back in the server! Red flag! Go Go Go!

Red flag showed up on stream just now...6 minutes later!
Thanks Chris, i really thought it was over for me.
Stream seems to have stopped stuttering. Yay!

EDIT: Remember when I said it seemed to have stoped? It's happening again Good timing when it stopped after CSF said "I spy with my little eye, something with Y". Good stuff.
Quote from Senninha25 :Stream seems to have stopped stuttering. Yay!

EDIT: Remember when I said it seemed to have stoped? It's happening again Good timing when it stopped after CSF said "I spy with my little eye, something with Y". Good stuff.

Yea and the stream is only 14 laps behind
Quote from JackDaMaster :Yea and the stream is only 14 laps behind

so they're pretty much racing and we still have to watch those boring pace laps? oh, great!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG