The online racing simulator
Stream need some boost :P
Seriously, almost 5 minutes only for the final pace lap!!! Stupid stream.
I love how the 3 drivers who have caused mostly all the cautions are still running, but all the decent drivers are out
I've heard rumours that #51 driver is drunk, probably a joke but might explain the delirious driving from him.
Tormala tormala tormala... you bad boy.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I've heard rumours that #51 driver is drunk, probably a joke but might explain the delirious driving from him.

Delirious isn't the word I'd even begin to describe him as . :fluffy:
Quote from Senninha25 :What a pileup! and Diaz won't win for a change...thanks to the commentators for scaring the shit out of me by shouting "MATONIS!!! MATONIS!!!".

Stupid steering wheel - all controls just locked in one position exiting T3... Happens once in a week or so,of course it had to happen today... :@

Otherwise everything was fine until I met a bunch of white/green/red cars who obviosly thinks,that only this known as draft is when NBA picks players for their teams,was sooooooo confusing to drive with them until one of them took me out...
Quote from PMD9409 :

Someone had to say it some day...I'm sawwy.

COme on arox, come on heijerman!
Dissapointed :P
stream link download (I think).
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I've heard rumours that #51 driver is drunk, probably a joke but might explain the delirious driving from him.

Cool,that means my actors skillz are in high level,noice And sorry if i did something wrong for you Teemu. Laughing my ass off from these comments tbh,would like to see these trolls in forum actually doing the k500 (i know most of the did but still). Very happy with GenR starting 4 cars and finishing 4 aswell.
Download Link

Hope you all enjoyed, don't hesitate to give me and the team any constructive feedback, it can only help us improve!
Yeah I enjoyed the stream, especially on a dinner with some parent's friends xD

Thanks to commentators heh!

And what a finnish, i'm happy for Robbin, but a little bit deceived for Tigers
Quote from Wilko868 :Download Link

Hope you all enjoyed, don't hesitate to give me and the team any constructive feedback, it can only help us improve!

Something that was bugging me - I heard two kinds of echoes in the background when you were talking, one was the cars' sound coming through your speakers(nothing you could do about it tbh) and the other one was sorta like a car speeding past, but the sound was (very) high pitched.

Otherwise it was great.
Eclipsed, you should be the last one to complain about drafting with "I'll take inside... No I won't" behavior tonight.
lolwas that excuse was used on me ;(
Quote from TexasLTU :Eclipsed, you should be the last one to complain about drafting with "I'll take inside... No I won't" behavior tonight.

What exactly are you talking about?
Did anyone save the replay of that massive wreck at the start?
Thanks Stuart
...and does anyone has the replay of the ~140 laps before red flag?
Quote from TexasLTU :...and does anyone has the replay of the ~140 laps before red flag?

They all are in the offical replays 7z, which should be found very shortly in the Kyoto 500 subsection - I think I forgot to actually post the links last night
Quote from Wilko868 :to give me and the team any constructive feedback, it can only help us improve!

I watched the stream back, partly... And as usual you guys are doing a great job.
Loved the onboard interviews with CSF. Was nice to hear how driver was doing during a race. Could use more of those (though would be more difficult on a road course for obvious reasons ;o) but apart from that brilliant as usual (Y)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG