The online racing simulator
Z30 to Z34 will soon be [ARE NOW] obsolete
Dear Hosters,

I plan to remove Z30 to Z34 hosts from the master server very soon - probably this evening. I'll just make the master server refuse them.

There's just no point in having them tested any more and we need to get everyone on A1 / A2. So here's your short warning!

I've done a few fixes so I'm planning to release A2 within a couple of hours.

EDIT : Z30 to Z34 are no longer on the master server - please upgrade to A2. We hope to release the official patch this week.
Can you give us* detailed info about hour when you will be changing it?

* corected from as to us. misiek08
thats annoying for us that have to race on Z28 league servers. Z34 is compatible for practice on Z28 and Z30 servers. So maybe you can make the A2 patch compatible then? Will we still be able to join those servers and use this patch online?
Quote from misiek08 :Can you give as detailed info about hour when you will be changing it?

I want to make Z30 to Z34 hosts obsolete this evening.

Quote from Mustangman759 :thats annoying for us that have to race on Z28 league servers. Z34 is compatible for practice on Z28 and Z30 servers. So maybe you can make the A2 patch compatible then? Will we still be able to join those servers and use this patch online?

Making A2 compatible is impossible, like climbing to the moon on a ladder.
alright, thanks scawen
That's quite bad as there is an event on Z34 this evening and I don't know if the admins are able to upgrade to the incompatible version :/
An event using which version?
Z34
Hmm, well I don't want to spoil anyone's fun.

But it is not much use to test on an obsolete version. Because that's what you are doing if you use a test patch - testing. It would be much more useful to test on the latest version.

Please could you talk to the admins? I really need to get the 0.6 version thoroughly tested, and your event would be a good test...
We got an server running on Z28 (this month then payment is over)
does im able to join it after that delete?
with my Z28 version ofc
#11 - CSF
No it means your hosting company needs to update it's stuff.
Quote from Scawen :Dear Hosters,

I plan to remove Z30 to Z34 hosts from the master server very soon...

z28 was before z30 so I'd imagine you'll be ok.
Quote from Scawen :Hmm, well I don't want to spoil anyone's fun.

But it is not much use to test on an obsolete version. Because that's what you are doing if you use a test patch - testing. It would be much more useful to test on the latest version.

Please could you talk to the admins? I really need to get the 0.6 version thoroughly tested, and your event would be a good test...

Okay, the admins are going to upgrade the server to 0.6Ax as soon as possible, should be no problem now.
Keep in mind that there have been significant changes to InSim, so if you're currently running a pre-0.6A1 host with (an) InSim application(s) connected to it , you might be better of switching back to Z28 as your InSim application(s) might not handle the new packets very well.
thanks for the info. Lifestyle-cruise is all updated so we are good
Thank you. That's done now, Z30 to Z34 are no longer registered on the master server.

Z30 to Z34 will soon be [ARE NOW] obsolete
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG