The online racing simulator
Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Fast And Furious Series
Alright, so first off, I cant wait till I am seein Fast Five this weekend! Gonna be awesome.

However, I am a bit confused.
First off, I am a bit confused with which order the movies go in, people are telling me different things.
Once I get Fast Five, I will have to actually watch them in order, since I have never actually fully understood the series, because the order confuses me. Can someone tell me the order of the movies?

Also, I wonder why they arnt in the correct order, maybe because the screen writers screwed it up??

Finally, I have just started hearing about this other movie, with a name like Los B. I have no clue what this is, but apparently it is part of the series, so id like to know if it is, and after and before which movie.

Other than that, this threads for discussing the series!

Thanks,
zay
Fast five is before F&F 3

So the order is

FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, FF3 , because in FF4 ( At the start of the movie ) Han is working with toretto and he quit the team and fly to tokyo that where FF3 is entering and Han die in FF3

FF3 is a spinoff of the FF movies, still han is one of the main characters, also Toretto apears in the end of the movie ( I gues to the funeral of han (?) )
#3 - aoun
Quote from Inouva :FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, FF3 ,

Theres your correct answer. Anyone who says different is wrong wrong wrong!

And on discussion, I did enjoy the first FF alot and id still watch it if it was an option to sit back and watch a movie, but i feel FF series just got stupider and stupider, even though there are cool effects and stunts etc. However, I really didnt *****SPOILER***** about letty still being alive, for a new movie. I think that completely put it off topic of the whole movie anyway. Think about it, in the latest release, there was only 1 race action and that was with cop cars and an annoying token b.... Anyway....
Sorry, but if you're unable to understand the FnF movies, you have serious problems that people on a message board aren't going to be able to solve for you.
But Ben, its so complicated!

Is Han dead?
Where did the chicks come from?
The Rock? What?
Is Brian still a cop?
Is Vin Diesel gay in the movie too?

There's so many things to keep track of!
LOL! Phil
Most important? Eva Mendes <333333

Its understandable because in fast five which took place before F&F3 (which apparently took place in 2006 given the era of cars ) theres a bunch of 2010 and 11 model cars. Silly of them. I do want to see, but im searching for people who've seen it and wondering if it's too much action and not enough cars.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :wondering if it's too much action and not enough cars.

Indeed. I did expect more cars even if the trailer didn't really suggest that.
i just expect more business now with whatever trend it'll set off...

ill happily pish any boy racers money up against a wall

but really, ill give this a miss
My friend watched it and said the bit with the 10tonne vault getting towed around was completely realistic. (he was being sarcastic)
Quote from BlueFlame :My friend watched it and said the bit with the 10tonne vault getting towed around was completely realistic. (he was being sarcastic)

My friend watched it and said the bit where stuff was happening on the screen was completely realistic. (he was being sarcastic)
Whatever it's worth the movie was a blast, enjoyed every minute of it, for me it was best out of them all, came from cinema few hours ago.

edit* Seems like it's rated pretty high on the imdb also: 7.9 is not bad at all for such a movie, so far the highest was 6.4 for FnF series.
NightFly, you have huge double standards.

You play LFS probably the most realistic sim in terms of physics, yet you're happy to watch completely unrealistic shit on a film?
So you only watch films in which everything plays out exactly as it would in real-life?

You must watch some dull films.
Quote from BlueFlame : unrealistic shit on a film?

That was not the reason i went to watch it. I'm also a fan (used to be at least) of Star Wars and i liked Avatar.
I take moves for their entertainment purpose, i'm definately not looking realism in the movies as the main part, even if tyhe story is not excellent but it keeps me exited throughout the film i think the goal has been achieved.
I've never understood all those "snoobs" finding only movies, with deep and (mostly) depressive storylines, worth to watch.

I watch movies because the need of being entertained, not because of uber realism and a badass script. If you are finding that i have a HUGE double standards because of that, go ahead, everyone has a right to have their opinion.
Quote from crashgate3 :so you only watch films in which everything plays out exactly as it would in real-life?

You must watch some dull films.

+1
#21 - DeKo
Quote from BlueFlame :NightFly, you have huge double standards.

You play LFS probably the most realistic sim in terms of physics, yet you're happy to watch completely unrealistic shit on a film?

Wow, you must get fed up of documentaries. Do you not watch things like the Dark Knight?
I watch films like I play my games, as realistic as they can ever be. So I don't watch many films. Whats the point watching stupid story lines when it's not based on reality?

Stories are only interesting if they are based on real-life/real people. I grew out of fairytales when I was a child.
Your post is either full of sarcasm or you are just trolling here.
Quote from BlueFlame :I watch films like I play my games, as realistic as they can ever be. So I don't watch many films. Whats the point watching stupid story lines when it's not based on reality?

Stories are only interesting if they are based on real-life/real people. I grew out of fairytales when I was a child.

We live our lives in reality and to just escape from this and watch a fictional/unrealistic movie like the Dark Knight is a must.
Can't be close-minded on your films. Makes you a close-minded person (I'm thinking the other way around :razz.

Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG