The online racing simulator
Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
Why would I need to 'escape' reality? I'm not in denial about what the world is/what I want it to be.

I deal with lifes problems instead of 'escaping' them through film/stories.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would I need to 'escape' reality? I'm not in denial about what the world is/what I want it to be.

Don't think you quite got my point.
#28 - DeKo
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would I need to 'escape' reality? I'm not in denial about what the world is/what I want it to be.

Do we have to have problems in our life before we can enjoy a film? You don't half talk shit sometimes, you really must be trying to make people think you're a ****ing idiot.

Quote from DeKo :Do we have to have problems in our life before we can enjoy a film? You don't half talk shit sometimes, you really must be trying to make people think you're a ****ing idiot.

So I'd be an idiot for living through reality and not fiction?

Nice logic.
So Shakespeare - rather than some of the greatest writing ever put to paper, is actually for children or those suffering from existential denial.
Quote from Crashgate3 :So Shakespeare - rather than some of the greatest writing ever put to paper, is actually for children or those suffering from existential denial.

Reading shakespeare doesn't make you smart either. Greatest writing ever? No, just popular. And yes.
I actually enjoyed fast five, but mainly because of the characters. There were some unrealistic parts, but what you gonna do. Definetly the best FnF movie for me.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I actually enjoyed fast five, but mainly because of the characters. There were some unrealistic parts, but what you gonna do. Definetly the best FnF movie for me.

I think the worst moment was in transporter 2, when the blonde shoot with 2 uzi's to the chopper and the chopper blow into bit's and the chopper disapear witout leaven anything...
wat
Quote from BlueFlame :Reading shakespeare doesn't make you smart either. Greatest writing ever? No, just popular. And yes.

Quote from BlueFlame :I watch films like I play my games, as realistic as they can ever be. So I don't watch many films. Whats the point watching stupid story lines when it's not based on reality?

Stories are only interesting if they are based on real-life/real people. I grew out of fairytales when I was a child.

Meh. You're the one missing out on 95% of the creative input of the human race.
#37 - DeKo
Quote from BlueFlame :So I'd be an idiot for living through reality and not fiction?

Nice logic.

Watching a movie doesn't mean you live your life through fiction, it just means you enjoy watching a movie. I don't watch Batman and go out to try and catch the Joker myself.

Anyway, you're apparently a grown man with a family who spends the majority of his time trolling a forum. I think you are the one who needs to look at your life.
Quote from DeKo :

Anyway, you're apparently a grown man with a family who spends the majority of his time trolling a forum. I think you are the one who needs to look at your life.

Good Call lol
Quote from BlueFlame :Good Call lol

I just understood that it was the second option from my previous post.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm trollin! Obviously she's my #1.

Yeah until you figure out she's got so much hair down there it's got her national flag painted on it.
She was born in Florida. I've had the Spanish from here, the Cubans from here, and the Brazilians. Some have hair, some don't. Heck, most white chicks seem to leave more on.

It's interesting you'd know that, as if it were a fact.

She was smokin in Training Day.
Quote from PMD9409 :She was born in Florida. I've had the Spanish from here, the Cubans from here, and the Brazilians. Some have hair, some don't. Heck, most white chicks seem to leave more on.

It's interesting you'd know that, as if it were a fact.

She was smokin in Training Day.

Once you live in my body you can tell.

They actually had some Russian website dedicated on how to tell. How they walked, etc.
In Russia, pubic hairs walk you.

I'm free this week, wanna trade bodies?

Ahh balls its 3am, we will continue our transformation tomorrow.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Yeah until you figure out she's got so much hair down there it's got her national flag painted on it.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Easy there tiger, I don't want to be roaming through no rain forest looking for its National Treasure.
gonna see it eventually

gotta refresh my memory of it all
sorry for double post, but is this best to be watched 1, 2, 3, 4 then 5, like i assume was intended; or should i watch it 1, 2, 4, 5, 3?
it depends. I would say there is no need to watch Tokyo Drift at all (the main guys acting is sooo bad), but the charakter of Han is introduced here, and returns in 4 and 5. If you have the DVD watch the extra shortmove about Brian getting to Miami, its cool too
i might as well watch tokyo drift...i remember thinking its a decent movie, so why not..

and will it make more sense seeing it 1,2,4,5,3 or 1,2,3,4,5...cause my friend is gonna be doing this with me and he hasn't seen any of them
Quote from logitekg25 :sorry for double post, but is this best to be watched 1, 2, 3, 4 then 5, like i assume was intended; or should i watch it 1, 2, 4, 5, 3?

Come one this is Hollywood-action-crap. Do you really think there's a plotline that spans 5 movies?

And I saw it today, wanted to see Sucker punch, but would have had to wait nearly 3 hours for it. Just went to see is the theatre open and what remotely interesting is playing next. Liked it for what it is, action movie with cars and Jordana Brewster and some other pretty ladies.

Fast And Furious Series
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG