The online racing simulator
SouthCity Extension? [For Scawen] (Real Idea).
Hi,
I hope I do now nothing wrong.

Is it possible to make the rest of the SouthCity roads passable and a few new roads added cause?
I have make 3 Example Images what i mean.

Highway junction
City streets
Street Connection out of the City

I would appreciate a response and that this may be in the nearest future in a patch.

Then i have many good Ideas for Real Custom Race Tracks but i cant make this when the Streets are Closed
I hope some people here see it the same way or would be happy to.

Greetings Stölzel
Quick answer would be no because it's impossible to do without revamping whole sections of the track, if Eric wanted to make those paths drivable he would of done it when he last revamped the track, also the sections which is blocked of next to the back straights near the bridges are drivable with such layouts as this and this.
If by San Francisco style street you mean the hill type ones, I wouldn't like to see those used, for the sake of realism.
Quote from boosterfire :If by San Francisco style street you mean the hill type ones, I wouldn't like to see those used, for the sake of realism.

I would. maybe only in free roam mode though. I like south city because it is city, I mean it already has tram tracks why not add a few bumps you can get air off.
That would be epic..
After all these years of silence, we can only hope that Eric has done some track work. But anyway, the developers are too scared to release any track updates, even if they do exist, due to incompatibility and resetting of world records etc.
Shame.
I´m a Moder and Graphicer and when Eric or Scawen give me the Programms then can i make the Tracks Open if he want
But I do not believe it because the Smach
It would be great having all the above roads drivable!!
Quote from justasimfan :It would be great having all the above roads drivable!!

And not much use to you. Don't you think?
Top road section in Example 2 "city streets" looks like a railroad.
This is a racing sim not GTA
Quote from terga :This is a racing sim not GTA

A sim that allows you to create your own layouts based on roads available on the track. Don't be a smart-arse.
Quote from khann :a sim that allows you to create your own layouts based on roads available on the track. Don't be a smart-arse.

+3
Quote from xfirestorm :And not much use to you. Don't you think?

its only of use if you make it of us... when the needy get bored; stuff happens.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG