The online racing simulator
The Good Old Hockey Game
(56 posts, started )
apparently we're supposed to find out today if winnipeg gets a team again...

and on the AHL front, newfoundland is still trying to figure out if they're going to "subsidize" the manitoba moose. haven't heard anything about vancouver's AHL replacement.

i guess i'll be watching the news all day.
just saw it on the news, bettman is on tv now talking about the deal... it's still subject to the approval of the board of governors, but it seems atlanta is moving to winnipeg.

i hope they decide to move phoenix.
Quote from bunder9999 :apparently we're supposed to find out today if winnipeg gets a team again...

and on the AHL front, newfoundland is still trying to figure out if they're going to "subsidize" the manitoba moose. haven't heard anything about vancouver's AHL replacement.

i guess i'll be watching the news all day.

As far as the AHL news I know of, my home town team Rochester sounds like they're reuniting with Buffalo, so that would leave the NHL Panthers without a farm team and the AHL Portland Pirates without a parent.
Here we go. Olympic Gold vs Silver goaltenders.

Welcome home Jets.

AAnt
Going back to Vancouver all tied up. This is turning into a pretty good series, I love how much these teams seem to hate each other.
Quote from UncleBenny :Going back to Vancouver all tied up. This is turning into a pretty good series, I love how much these teams seem to hate each other.

Boston . I won 25.00 and got .25 cents for every goal. That gets a win and a beer...

Close thread now 2011 NHL is done.

TY

OMG now they are fighting the fires...by throwing flammables

The Good Old Hockey Game
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG