The online racing simulator
feeling sad for lfs
(36 posts, started )
feeling sad for lfs
Lfs is still a great sim
but i think the main point is that people want s3
so that means they are just leaving lfs.

I dont want lfs to die but i must admit
i to get a little bored sometimes of lfs because of the same old red and white barrior bug and the noobs (im not saying all of you).

Devs: Look i know its only 3 men but please can you give us some regular updates like once every 2 weeks to see how the game is proggresing?

who agrees?
Quote from eddy678 :but i think the main point is that people want s3

Makes sense...
#3 - e.M
Quote from eddy678 :
i to get a little bored sometimes of lfs because of the same old red and white barrior bug and the noobs (im not saying all of you).

never met any of those
maybe its time to stop cruising and start racing
I feel sad for lfs too. Imagine being constantly bullied by people saying it's not good enough and how they NEED a new patch and at the same time rival games gather massive popularity despite being utterly completely shit.

If I was LFS I would probably crack under pressure and go kill myself with a toothbrush and a jackhammer
Quote from eddy678 :Lfs is still a great sim
but i think the main point is that people want s3

I dont want lfs to die but i must admit

Devs: Look i know its only 3 men but please can you give us some regular updates like once every 2 weeks to see how the game is proggresing?

who agrees?

I feel sad for you because you are really being a bitch now.
Yes i agree. Slow progress games arent able to hold a big community alive
After i bought LFS, i looked every day for a few weeks for news, later every week and now every 3rd or 4th month im looking at the page. And its about a half year that i played LFS....
Well, some peple bought LFS to play it, some people bought it to wait for the news
There aren't even decent race servers online with people in it, or at least, until 8PM.
They gave us the best racing sim in the world that is light years away from any competition ... I`m truly grateful for that...
When will new patch arrive? When they decide to release it, not sooner.
Is there a reason for not getting a new patch every 2 days, of course there is... 3 guys are working on best sim in the world... and they are doing some sick stuff (tyre physics) that no other developers even tried doing...

Piece by piece... LFS is still growing into something most of you don`t understand how big it really is...

I play DEMO almost every day... I`m not bored... made new PB twice yesterday, there are some great drivers over there that I know... we like to race, we like to learn ... we like to compete, we aren`t bitching about S3 etc etc... we drive and have fun...

How many games are in constant development? 99.9% of games get released and maybe get a patch or two ... LFS is under constant development and upgrade... what else do you want?

STFU and drive ... IMHO
I will light a candle tonight...

Any followers?
#11 - PoVo
Quote from cargame.nl :I will light a candle tonight...

Any followers?

Well mate... You're on your own here.
Quote from cargame.nl :I will light a candle tonight...

Any followers?

I lighted a candle as well, but this was for prayers for something else.
what about the new patch, u think it will be good?

Quote from Duke Nukem :

yea, after all thease f***** years it should be!

(no flaming, just an funny quote)
What I do is assume that LFS and its developers are dead until they make a new post.
Quote from Snooops :Yes i agree. Slow progress games arent able to hold a big community alive
After i bought LFS, i looked every day for a few weeks for news, later every week and now every 3rd or 4th month im looking at the page. And its about a half year that i played LFS....

I look every day. Hope there is!
when s3 will come,people will start moaning more than now because what they waited for,wasnt that great as they thought
Even Nascar Racing 2003 isn't considered dead imho, and you all complain about a year-ish with no updates? Get a life.
Quote from Stefani24 :Even Nascar Racing 2003 isn't considered dead imho, and you all complain about a year-ish with no updates? Get a life.

I agree with you, but you can't realistically compare Nascar Racing 2003 with LFS. Nascar Racing 2003 has plenty of user-made content that keep everyone busy for years, which isn't the case for LFS.
From my Expierence most of the leagues still run the original cars. But that's just what I expierenced.
yea, but between the leauge ppl play around with those user made contents..
Also; Take a look at Starcraft: The old one was around for, I don't know, 12 years or something. With nothing but small balance changes.
And you really complain about 1 year no real updates? I really do not see where y'all are coming from.
but back then ppl werent as greedy as thay are now..
I dont feel like that. I´m very happy for "revenge for the funnies" , "hilarious videos" and "racing videos" . those are great lfs stuffs. those are all what lfs has.
Quote from Stefani24 :Also; Take a look at Starcraft: The old one was around for, I don't know, 12 years or something. With nothing but small balance changes.
And you really complain about 1 year no real updates? I really do not see where y'all are coming from.

yeah take a look at starcraft is was a near perfect rts it didnt need alot. LFS is a work in progress and the work is painfully slow.its been more than 1 year without a update. They made the mistake of saying scirroco was coming soon. when in fact it was years away and we are still waiting i dont play lfs anymore but i understand the gripes. If you have the $ play iracing.

There is no comparing Starcraft with LFS.

remember this? added Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10
>Announcing VW Scirocco Hello LFS Racers.

We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December

its been 2 years and i bet 3 or 4 before this thing comes out.

people move on.
How is LFS not a near perfect Racing simulator, tell me?

feeling sad for lfs
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG