The online racing simulator
QWOP has a sequel: GIRP!
(46 posts, started )
#1 - (SaM)
http://www.foddy.net/GIRP.html

Just as brilliant as QWOP! Expect to get your fingers in a knot while hanging on like a moron.

Controls: Press the corresponding keyboard key to reach for and grab a ring and use SHIFT or CTRL to pull yourself up.

My current highscore: 14.1.
#2 - majod
haha brilliant
#3 - doyal
4.7m That is beyond difficult.
#4 - (SaM)

uhuh
#5 - doyal
9.8m.

Got attacked by a seagul. and winamp kept popping up and handicap mode with shift key.
#6 - Fuse5
10.2m so far. this is brilliant
fingers tangled on the kb
#7 - (SaM)
I don't think seagulls really do anything apart from blocking the letter in a ring so you don't know what to press. I haven't fallen down from a seagull, yet.

And yeah, make sure stickykeys is off. You will press shift a lot and popups are annoying. The game auto-pauses with a clever continue system though, thank god.
Got 15.2 on like the 5th go.

There was definitely room for more quick ones but I accidentaly let go of "C".

Awesome game though!
This is great! 18.3m

Tried to get up more, but i was hanging in the same place until water came and washed me down.
omg this is brilliant and funny as hell
7m atm, but now that i know how to keep going i'll get higher and higher
Wow, Better that QWOP, realy like it

Accidently released "F" while trying to grab for "Z".
Attached images
girp.jpg
20.7 on third attempt.
What a great game, very simple but alot of fun.
played this a few hours ago, get to 30+ but then its boring, not a game id try n rush anyways.
i'm mad about myself, the water came up again, so i got nervous and pressed the wrong key

but hell yeah, i almost saw the finish, on top of the hill is a small package waiting for you

71 m so far

http://img847.imageshack.us/i/girp71.jpg/
Wait, the water rises? It didn't for me :/ I got to 15m then got bored.
zoomg 6.8m. I suck.
1,3m xD

Best I could do... I kept trying to reach a ring that was just 1 pixel too far. When the water reached my knees I just gave up and kamikaze jumped to it with no success.
My keyboard won't let me press 3 keys at once sometimes.
That's why the mouse button also works as shift/ctrl.
Almost made it to the top... i have no idea how to clear the last leap right before the top!
Quote from jibber :Almost made it to the top... i have no idea how to clear the last leap right before the top!

same happened to me, its very difficult... i already saw the package on top of the hill and had no idea where to go, and then the water came ):

(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG