The online racing simulator
Spark cruise help with user list to buttons
ok this moment i realy need help with spark cruise .
i only need some advice with code how i make there buttons where are player names. i have there place where players are but this moment i m totaly lost how i can make that, i have learned much my self by reading help over net and try and make many mistakes.
i m so noob with code stuff im so happy if i can make one clickable button in lfs screen wich ofcourse can be shutdown by user
so i hope someone can give me some code example how can that be done.
eh why u guys just cant help start to new learners? i think that code example not take much time to take or im wrong???

i dont ask ready system only some c# basic arrey stuff so i get idea how can i make that. pls if someone can help i m so glad and get my learning insim :P
Maybe THIS will help?

Rather than get annoyed no-one appears to want to help, maybe you could either use the Search function or give an example of your code to see if anyone could give pointers.

Someone may give you the code on a plate, but more likely they'll read your posts and think if you aren't putting in some effort, why should they put in effort helping.
yeah, i have try looked all place but this system not opened me cos im realy noob in c# making but still i try to to solve this problem somehow
ok here is my code what i make to do that monay sent button,
this moment button only write message what ppl write that cash amount but now i realy need help how i make more code how can i can sent that cash amount to other player what i pick up in button click some list where is players.
I realy need help i have looked allmoust all help what i find in forums and internet but not just get any ideas how i can make this end?
im sooo sooo happy if someone can give me tip how i can make this end.
there ppl see i have learned much without help cos there is parser which drop - values and letter out that string :P so maybe now someone can help me i dont ask write my insim only this one problematic button system i realy try learn how i make insims my self but sometimes i stuck and maybe soon i forgot whole code system if i cant get help

<?php 
if (btt.ClickID == 33)
{
var 
cash btt.Text;
if (
cash.Contains("-"))
Message(user"dont use - value");
else
{
string text1 cash;
int num1;
bool res int.TryParse(text1out num1);
if (
res == false)
{
Message(user"use only numbers");
}
else
{
Message("{0}"cash);
?>

You seriously need to learn the basics of the language. Then, you need to experiment with some of the already existing applications. And when you hit a problem, that's worth the help, I can guarantee that you will get that help here.
i know i know i try to learn this all time and best way is when i do if that not work i find out why so i learn, remmer i have only learning spark and c# one week so im realy noob this
but still that code work and do what i want maybe u can show how u write that code so i learn more and see how that need make right
You want me to program for you - not going to happen, sorry. Put some effort in it yourself. Programming isn't really an easy task. You can't learn it for a week.
Quote from broken :You want me to program for you - not going to happen, sorry. Put some effort in it yourself. Programming isn't really an easy task. You can't learn it for a week.

do i dont wanna u program for me only tell u if u are so good maybe u show how u do that.but nevermind im sure i soon get idea how i make that and not need ask any help and only get telling u need learn more.
By showing you, I will first need to program it. And a similar things to the thing you want are done in many of the open-source applications. You just have to find them. That's why I'm not really helping you - because on the next task, you will be here again, asking how to do it. And because, by finding this piece of code, you would actually need to browse and understand the code. That is an inevitable part of the programming process. And you need to get to it sooner or later.

And I told you to learn the very basics, because the code snip you provided is... Well, simply said - totally wrong. And even if it works - that's some terribly bad practice. When the time comes for you(or anybody else) to change that - you won't know what's in which conditional.

I would suggest thinking of a project, that you would have fun building, and using. Something small. Take around a week or 2 on it. While building it, use google for advices.

I can tell you what I did, if you are interested - a Q&A program. I had a text file, in which I had Question|Answer, and each new line is a new record. That was basically my primitive database. The program was reading a random row, extracting the question, and saving the answer to a global variable. I was then checking the answer, and if correct - giving a new question. On 3 failed attemps or so, iirc, I was giving the answer, and a button for a new question. Then something happened, and I couldn't find the program anymore. It was nearly 100% done, because it had some minor bugs. But even though I lost it - I had learned a lot from it, and was feeling comfortable with my programming.

You don't have to make the same thing though. Better find something that would be fun for you. But a project like that would definitely help you.

And again - just suggesting. I'm not going to "make" you do anything you don't feel like doing. So, if you don't want to do it, just don't.
oh thanks i read that elseif system thats sound cool :P
like i say i m totaly noob and i test that :P still that gone wrong i think but i have time to learn
In C#, the syntax is something like this:
(Let's say in this example you want z to be 123, when x and y are equal. Also, when x is 123, make it be equal to y, and then make z=123. And vice versa - if y is 123, but not equal to x, then make it so.)
if (x == y && x != 123) // if x equals y, but none of them equals 123
{
z = 123;
}
else if (x == 123 && x != y) // if x equals 123, and is different from y
{
x = y;
z = 123;
}
else if (y == 123 && x != y) // if y equals 123, and is different from x
{
y = x;
z = 123;
}
else // I got bored from writing conditions, so I'm gonna shoot the user with an error, because I did write a description, that explains how you should work with my program. Of course, in a real situation, we'd put an appropriate message, that would give the user the necessary information.
{
MessageBox.Show("None of the conditions were fulfilled");
}

There, I did program a bit just to show you the very basics, which many websites already offer. You just have to google "C# basics" or something like that and find them.
well i need tell im stupid i cant make that without good example.

if some one is so nice and give me some idea how make that im very happy

i have var where is data like ucid 1.2.3 but there i stuck how i set this case three button out where is name like 1 and 2 and 3
ill tell you this right now, a lot of members on here just learned from downloading different insims and look at how they are coded. that is how i have learned, i posted on here before hopeing that someone would pretty much do my insim for me but no luck. maybe once you learn alittle bit and get in the right direction i can help you out, but i need to see that you make inprovement. so go download different insims and look at the code.
Can't make without examples? If you need literally some basic code to start with. Programming is not for you unless you are going to be making really, really, really, common applications.
Alternatively, use something like LFSLapper (aka lapper), where a lot of the hard programming work is done for you, and in the main, what the users do is make their own buttons and labels using the standard lapper convention, which is very easy to learn.

I can't program, but I can make buttons and labels.

If you want to see how easy it is, have a look at my server (Sin'rs), where you'll see, as it's so easy, I've gone a bit mad with them.

Once you get used to making buttons and labels, you can start on things like IF...THEN...ELSE conditions, or if you're a real programmer, then things like FOR and WHILE conditions [e.g. FOR( $i = 0; $i < 10; $i = $i + 1)] - FOR and WHILE are a bit beyond my level!

Lapper won't teach you to program, but that suits me as I can still make things I want.
well i can tell u guys i make something more than copy code i have cruise insim where is cool shops and other new stuff which not see any cruise servers. but that take time and i think i get idea how i make that buttons

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG