The online racing simulator
Can't go to a server
(17 posts, started )
#1 - BIzO
Can't go to a server
Hi there, i have a problem :

I can't go to a server.

When i try to connect to this server, it say "Connecting to host" and few seconds later, "Connect timed out". (See the attachments, i putted the game in english)

But i don't think it's come from the server, because one of my friends can go to it without problems.

Wish you'll help me!

Thanks
Attached images
bug.jpg
bug2.jpg
I get this alot when my internet is usually slow. Try either resetting the router or make sure every other program that uses the internet (utorrent etc) is closed.
#3 - Kova.
I add that when he check online hosts, he sees fewer servers than me
#4 - Kova.
Quote from 91mason91 :I get this alot when my internet is usually slow. Try either resetting the router or make sure every other program that uses the internet (utorrent etc) is closed.

That what I think. But I said it's better to ask here, I'm maybe wrong...
Can i also ask what your ping is to the server(s)?
#6 - BIzO
Quote from 91mason91 :I get this alot when my internet is usually slow. Try either resetting the router or make sure every other program that uses the internet (utorrent etc) is closed.

Tried that, but don't tried yet to resetting my router, will check that.
Have to say too that i am in ethernet connection.

Quote from 91mason91 :Can i also ask what your ping is to the server(s)?

How can i see that?

Quote from Kova. :I add that when he check online hosts, he sees fewer servers than me

Yes but i can't see that WS's servers.
#7 - BIzO
Tried to resetting my router, still can't to connect to that server
ToؠseeࠠPinࡧ clũck Ŵhe ѭultiplayer butt൯n aɮd vཀྵew ɡll Ѩost୳. Next Ŵo the h੯st ŮameРwil੬ be a nࡵmbeੲ - Űingخ Thѥ averag੥ i ɧet to aѮy s٥rveɲ (tŨat isn'ɴ USࡁ) iࡳ about 30-40ms ping.
wtf? Can't remember typing that.
#10 - BIzO
Epic fail. :|
Lets try again.

When you view all available servers you will see the host name on the far left. Next to the host name is a number. This number is your ping. I usually get a ping of 40-50ms during the day and lower at night. anything about 100ms is really not good for online racing.
#13 - BIzO
Have a ping of 30ms

(the first available server of all)
Then i don't have a clue. If it isn't your fault then it might be at the servers end.
#15 - BIzO
Shame but thanks for your help anyway
Maybe your firewall might be blocking the connection from the server to you?
#17 - BIzO
Quote from xtraction :Maybe your firewall might be blocking the connection from the server to you?

Checked that already, "lfs.exe" is set as an except for the (Windows) firewall

Can't go to a server
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG