The online racing simulator
Mini vs Monster Truck
(18 posts, started )
Mini vs Monster Truck
What the **** was that???

I want to see the actual car, not some fat guy rubbin his belly. The girls were not even exposed in a way that I would like. Completely disappointed.
Funny but pointless add, stupid, overpriced, wannabe-cult, expensive, overestimated car. The truck might be cool to drive around in a city centre though!

greetz

der butz
Oh, this is so hip.
The ****...?
+ I don't care about BMW Minis. Austin Mini (Cooper), that's a nice car and the original.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :+ I don't care about BMW Minis. Austin Mini (Cooper), that's a nice car and the original.

It's so small.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :It's so small.

That's why that BMW doesn't even deserve to be called "Mini". It's not small at all!
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :That's why that BMW doesn't even deserve to be called "Mini". It's not small at all!

Yea thats true, It would have been easier for the mini to jump over the monster truck lol
Terrible Ad.
Much better. Thank you.
VW's Passat add is the best, the one with the little Darth Vader
i just watched it bcuz there is a fat guy
Quote from squidhead :so, from this commercial we have learned that a Mini is a pefrect obstacle for proper manly machines?

Anyway, this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq-AtzZuSJw is the best commercial with a mini I've seen...

The Upper of the video wrote "Mini MORRIS" in the description. WTF?

It may be Mini, it may be Cooper, but it's surely NOT Morris.

Apart from that, much better.

Mini vs Monster Truck
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG