The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
!!warning!!
Hi,
Our forum in down and we have had to change to a new URL (as follows)
http://www.ident-racing.comoj.com/

We are sorry for any inconviniance.
We are trying to get our new site just like our old one ASAP.

Vary Sorry Regards,
J.Provost
Vary sorry to see this.

I can see this going...

Why are you doing this?
I LOVE LFS and I want to give something back to all the LFS Racer that have made LFS.

All I want is to have a good time running a team that may be one day quite good.

If you don't like my team just don't annoy us then we haven't do anything to you.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Why are you doing this?
I LOVE LFS and I want to give something back to all the LFS Racer that have made LFS.

All I want is to have a good time running a team that may be one day quite good.

If you don't like my team just don't annoy us then we haven't do anything to you.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
J.Provost

Hey Johathon,

I feel quite sorry for you. I know how it is to lead a team where there's always picked on by the trolls and aholes.

I wish you best luck with you team!
Quote from rockclan :Hey Johathon,

I feel quite sorry for you. I know how it is to lead a team where there's always picked on by the trolls and aholes.

I wish you best luck with you team!

Much appreciated.

Really that means allot to me.
Thank you
Regards,
J.Provost
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Just to let you know, you have been reported to the lfs developers and I think you should just stop posting comments like this because if you havnt got anything useful to say or anything about Ident-Racing then you should keep our mouth shut !!
Quote from Mustangman759 : cmon man give em a break for once :P

IT WAS YOU WHO DARED ME TO TROLL THEM.

To Thread:

I am sorry for posting off topic in your thread and will stop it. No need to go all crybaby about it though.
Well what was the point in the first place to be arse-holes and post stupid thing like that.
hahahaha
Quote from S14 DRIFT :IT WAS YOU WHO DARED ME TO TROLL THEM.

To Thread:

I am sorry for posting off topic in your thread and will stop it. No need to go all crybaby about it though.

you got the wrong American :P
@poldy, I doubt they will do anything besides close the thread btw (or thats atleast what I saw before).
Quote from Mustangman759 : you got the wrong American :P
@poldy, I doubt they will do anything besides close the thread btw (or thats atleast what I saw before).

Well you're all fat and retarded so it's easy to get mixed up.
Someone's touchy.
If you want me to run the team properly then let me get on with it
Quote from 91mason91 :Well you're all fat and retarded so it's easy to get mixed up.

Im sorry but what makes you any better/worse than me? besides the fact that your retarted (and probably extremely overweight)?
anyways sorry for OT :|
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Well what was the point in the first place to be arse-holes and post stupid thing like that.

It was funny. Sheesh, I mean - I said sorry (something I don't often do) and you continue to try and guilt me. I mean seriously stop whining now.

Quote from 91mason91 :Well you're all fat and retarded so it's easy to get mixed up.

Actually they're really good people so stop laughing at them D:
This thread is about Ident-Racing so this stupid discussion ends now !.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Im sorry but what makes you any better/worse than me? besides the fact that your retarted (and probably extremely overweight)?
anyways sorry for OT :|

I'm retarded? Might want read over your posts and fix your mistakes before calling anyone else retarded.

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG